⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Brazil ESPN;

“I have nothing against Sergio Ramos, but Sergio, at the time at which they offered him a 2-year contract, was the same age as me last year. So that made me truly sad. I have not yet spoken about it with anyone, because it made me really sad because I felt like I had done nothing for the club. My departure is a page that has certainly been turned, but at the same time I think a lot, I reflect a lot on everything that has happened. I think that something else could have been done. Because it was not 8 days, or 8 months that I spent with PSG. It was 8 years with lots of victories, lots of work to be able to change, and put PSG at the level that it is at today.” - Thiago Silva

According to Brazil ESPN;

“I have nothing against Sergio Ramos, but Sergio, at the time at which they offered him a 2-year contract, was the same age as me last year. So that made me truly sad. I have not yet spoken about it with anyone, because it made me really sad because I felt like I had done nothing for the club. My departure is a page that has certainly been turned, but at the same time I think a lot, I reflect a lot on everything that has happened. I think that something else could have been done. Because it was not 8 days, or 8 months that I spent with PSG. It was 8 years with lots of victories, lots of work to be able to change, and put PSG at the level that it is at today.” - Thiago Silva
Mans won the champions league the moment he left. The hell is he sad about

Glazers felt the heat from fans and got involved. The club went on a full court press to avoid a club legend from signing with the cross-town rival. All while potentially mortgaging their future.
And there it is.. dragged no matter what

no excuse for ole though.. absolutely needs to be challenging for the caribou cup now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom