⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of nike.. who copping that hm/versace Brasil Away jersey?
338DBED1-BF31-4CF5-8F36-6C74AF9E5A8E.jpeg

1DF8BCFD-A662-45DF-BD35-F61F0C2C35AE.jpeg

This is kind of out of nowhere, no?

Well, Koulibaly has always been one of Chelsea's targets for years. Napoli refuse to sell him until now. Chelsea tried to buy both Jorginho and Koulibaly at the same time when they hired Sarri

I think Napoli are trying to convince Koulibaly to stay. This time, we might have a chance to get him. His national teammate Edouard and former Napoli teammate Jorginho likely have a pull for this move
FXeWZCAWAAEIGaX

Chelsea are trying to buy Leao even they know they have extremely low chance to make it happen

Last edited:

In other news Reece James will be taking #14. Odd since #2 is available now but hey whatever. Or maybe it’s just the pre season number memes

I’d take Ney on loan with PSG paying half his salary so we don’t have to see Borja Mayoral play or Lucas be Rodrygo’s backup. And can also facilitate the sale of Asensio before losing him on a free.

Would make room for CR. But I think stock market United wouldn’t sell because a CR7 sale hurts their brand/value. Nor do I see Flo submitting an offer to the offices of fifa 13 player manager Mbappe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom