⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win against newcastle got Pogba wanting to say? ok....sure...

Pogs is playing out of his mind right now. I honestly don't know what the best place for him is...would love to see him go to Real to join up with Benz and Camavinga.

Don't think it's just one game, just the overall positive vibe and atmosphere at the club right now with Ron joining.

Been reported that he's been impressed/encouraged by the Varane and Sancho signings too so probably feels the squad's finally in position to compete for trophies again. He's looked really happy like he's enjoying the hell out of his footy so far this season and it's showed in his play.

Not expecting any contract news soon but I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to extend in a few months if the team's still in good form and looking a threat for the league and CL.

Already know he'll be offered better wages than he can get just about anywhere outside of Paris, it'll be up to him what he wants to do since it'll likely be his last major contract but I like the club's chances a lot more than I did a few months back...

Still no Mendy & Kroos vs Inter, a little concerned about their recovery.
what happened to them?
I wouldn’t be too concerned about inter and y’all have plenty of depth in the midfield.
better to rest them early especially after the load of work the players have been through

what happened to them?
I wouldn’t be too concerned about inter and y’all have plenty of depth in the midfield.
better to rest them early especially after the load of work the players have been through
Mendy has had a shin injury from the end of last season & Kroos has had a lingering leg injury from last season, there was some definite over use last year.

Music to the ears :pimp:

E_BGrdhWYAULzEe.jpg

Pretty cool, Matic's son is the spitting image of his pops :lol:

Ah damn

I missed good some footy games yesterday due to NFL games

Good to see home Real Madrid games at Bernabeu Stadium now

interested in seeing what this Real Madrid tie looking like with Inzaghi, team looked unserious in Europe under Conte

Yeah throwing away the league like 3 different times last year has really secured the future of Barca 🔥

koeman is odd. Always been straight up and transparent but these recent comments are so out of touch. Sounds like he’s trying to get fired or he knows he’s done after this szn.
He should get the credit of bringing la masia back to the forefront though. He’s done a good job with the kids but other than that he’s been a terribly average manager. Tactically inept and inflexible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom