⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Mouse got the Brinks Trucks ready

rubbing-hands-hand.gif

Glad I don’t see the BeIN logo on there :lol: :smh:.

I said it before Ronaldo and all his signing will do will emphasize my point. No excuses for ole. Just seeing his ucl record alone it’s very apparent he lacks any tactical plan. His in game decisions are so hot and cold too. You take off Ronaldo and Bruno to defend for your life. To then put on martial in the 90th min? You can’t write this **** man… Ronaldo might be a saving grace as I’m sure the fans base and the board would rather choose him over ole.

We typed basically the same thing at the same time. Fully agreed.

Some of the most odd decisions I’ve ever seen.

Ole out. One thing that is clear is mans cant handle pressure. Finals,semis, 10men. Turrible

Nah Mancini holding Italian NT reins until 2026. Giving him full control to bring in a new era. This euro victory only just solidified it

Barça disasterclass in the UCL? Again? Love to see it.

Btw “Barca fail to record a single shot on target for the first time in a UCL match”
81A4A603-493B-4AE4-8A1D-8811F8CE6F52.jpeg

I like NBC, but if I had to choose, probably CBS, I like how they do Championship league.

It’s dope that you can switch between games on the Paramount+ app pretty seamlessly. I just think CBS needs to do a better job of promoting the games. Last year, TNT advertised CL like it was the NBA playoffs :lol:.

Mancini? Fam.. he managed the blue side.. won’t EVER happen

zidane is interesting… could see that however, last time I checked he spoke Zero English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom