⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleti has gone back to their worst football

i admittedly haven’t been watching them but noticed their 3 wins have all been by just 1 goal. They might be thinking to themselves that they’re still unbeaten without playing their best. But from the outside it seems like it’s just a matter of time before more of those 1 goal wins turn to draws, and some draws turn to Ls.

Dumfries made the Bolgna coach swap out the whole left side 😭

need to finish like this on tuesday

I missed out on the Bayern Oktoberfest shirt. Got hom from work and completely forgot and went to sleep. I’m pissed :smh:

I missed out on the Bayern Oktoberfest shirt. Got hom from work and completely forgot and went to sleep. I’m pissed :smh:

i missed it too...was gonna get a lewandowski with the WC badge and bundesliga title badge :smh: can't believe it's gone that quick everywhere online already

00857397-C4A5-4171-8EBE-218ED5038517.jpeg

we moving back up the table @ Orlando City
361A7B31-586E-4636-8D80-A543B4A273FF.jpeg

Atlanta catching fire and Barco actually turning into who you guys wanted him to be, is terrifying.

Fair play to him man, he could justifiably walk away and step down from such a shambolic club situation at any time but he's not and deciding to do all he can to help the club instead.

Really classy

Very classy of Wazza :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom