⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just too nuts right, I don’t even know what Wolves are doing in the final third all game. All these chances.

Despicable.

Great season opener win
Three Points
Clean sheet
Goal PL debut for young Chalobah
25th career goal as a Blue for Alonso

E8wihdKXsAAGwiB

E8wsuuUX0AIhIVR

E8wziCJVoAEu7N8

Last edited:
This could have been done. Wenger could have stepped down a season earlier than he did when Klopp was available. Heck, we could have even gone for Tuchel instead of dracula or bringing Arteta back for another season. He's finished in 8th twice, what did they think would happen this season with a worse team?

Not even Pep can win with this measley squad
Wenger was never the problem.. and pep can’t win without a world class team. Like United, arsenal will never be successful with their board/ownership. Not in the current football climate

Really happy with our performance today. Looked good even without a bunch of key pieces.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we pull out of the Kounde talks with the way Chalobah has been looking. I rate Kounde, but I wouldn’t be mad.

Take that money and buy Declan Rice. We need defensive cover in that midfield. Kante has been having a lot of little nagging injuries the past couple of seasons.

Kevin Trapp got saved by VAR over a bad howler that resulted in a goal.

Dortmund seem to have a thing for Swiss keepers, suprsing that Burki is now 3rd choice and no club has gone for him.

dortmund is winning the bundesliga this year. haaland 2 goals 3 assists with 20 mins left to go :sick:

I'm against dealing with Raiola, but I hope we throw all the bags at him next summer if it'll get the deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom