⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds kit > RM’s kit

1628965661485.gif

Would Conte take Arsenal job? And soon enough Mancini gotta start getting club offers.
Honestly, I'm not sure at all. I already know that he would beef with the boardroom which is warranted. Conte is at least proven, which was one of my issues with going after Arteta.

Also, with Auba and Laca already not being available for next week...they're either protesting Arteta in general or one of them is being sold and the other one is taking a stance. If they had COVID, it would have been announced.

Fudge man im missing all the gols for manU and Real Live when i get back to work lol 😆

Solid match for RM, lots of rust, but goals

Benz & Alaba looked really good

Nice to start off with 3 points

Imo this is an understatement. I haven’t seen Real counterattack so efficiently since the Ronaldo days. We were getting into their third with ease. Hazard looked fit too. I’m hoping the countering wasn’t a fluke and it was actually tactical work by Ancelotti. And we see more of this. A breath of fresh air after years of working so hard for goals.

The Alaba acquisition also already paid dividends too. Ferland Mendy was out and we had no issues.

Last edited:

Zakaria, I thought City was after him. And at that price, Tolisso is a steal. Both players would be a good pick up for the right club. Could they be beneficial to Arsenal tho

Last edited:
good try. stop trying to create this narrative like it matters. :lol:
germany is a 1 team league and you guys already won it.

easy to say when you aren't in tune with what's going on with bayern, but we have a super thin squad and are already getting hit by the injury bug. pavard is out for a month minimum, lucas as well. davies just came back from a 2 month long injury yesterday and looked very rusty along with almost our whole starting XI who just joined training less than 7 days ago. add to the fact our board isn't even willing to spend 10m on reinforcements and it's a recipe for disaster.

our new manager we just paid 25m for is already complaining that the board isn't buying any players for him, it's the same thing that ran flick out of the club in less than 2 years. dortmund looked super sharp and haaland has the ability to put the team on his back. we are seriously at risk for losing our place as one of the top clubs in europe because our board is more worried about turning a profit every year over buying players that we need. Once Lewa goes next summer it's going to be a mess for us and I'm not looking forward to it

Kia still ******* us over with his ******** :smh: Get Arteta, Edu and that scumbag Kia away from this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom