⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for sure going to add fuel to Flo’s super league fire. No way the RM brass aren’t extra motivated now. And on top of it, of all clubs they get UEFA’s own model citizen of corruption, Al-Khelaifi and PSG

:nerd:

Super League back?

FGfylAtXoAAaIP9

Assuming a new super league proposal bases qualification on merit, I don’t see why it wouldn’t gain traction. Remember how UEFA just magically pulled a BILLION dollars out of their asses to appease clubs. There’s a lot more where that came from that clubs and their players are not seeing. I don’t see why people cape for a corrupt and incompetent organization, that we suspect fixes draws. I know we all love the CL stars and anthem but things in life evolve.

I can’t say one way or another that this was fixed, but the fact that there is suspicion that this all wasn’t purely incidental shows people’s trust level of UEFA

What was the last knockout match with this much tension

The Mbappe battle
Messi v RM
Ramos, Navas, ADM & Hakimi vs RM
Ancelotti vs PSG
PSG sniffing around Vinicius
Neymar vs his sister (yearly)
And Poch talking about one of his dream jobs

Last edited:
I mean Arteta didnt punish Willian for running away to the middle east for a weekend last year with no approval. Auba gets benched and might have the captaincy stripped for being back late from a sanctioned trip to his home...

Arteta wants it both ways.

man what a terrible draw for me, I dont think Inter could have beat Ajax tbh but didn't want to play Liverpool.

I wanted Liverpool to draw PSG.

Would be a lateral move trading an injury prone French winger for another but they'd probably be hoping he can get back to how he looked for Dortmund a few years back when he first broke through.

No way they can afford the package it would take to get him, pizzaboy's gonna want a crazy cut

So in the hypothetical that Barca pulls of miracle and signs Haaland, what money is going to be left to fix the rest of the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom