⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
jape jape although I think Mino is playing his usual games with the media. Along with the fact Barça don’t have money….

IF you pull off Haaland I’ll apologize for any previous slander. Barça would be officially back….

I’ll write a letter to Laporta apologizing… :lol:
well that's a safe bet on your end. probably just trying to get flo to shell out the cash.
haaland is a pipe dream that makes zero sense....can't afford messi on half his wages but wants to pay mino more than that as a bonus
the meeting is probably about some of his other players like de ligt.

Last edited:
well that's a safe bet on your end. probably just trying to get flo to shell out the cash.
haaland is a pipe dream that makes zero sense....can't afford messi on half his wages but wants to pay mino more than that as a bonus
the meeting is probably about some of his other players like de ligt.

Na Haaland won’t go to Madrid tho. Especially when RM are signing Mbappe soon. So I don’t think it has anything to do with Flo…

I think it has more to do with enticing Man City or another Premier League club. Mino has a bad relationship with Pep, so he might be getting at Pep.

haaland to newcastle
Ima need absolute certainty that they don’t get regulated before Id throw his name in there but Donny and Messe Lings for sure I can see. Saint Maxiam needs help. Howe wanting Tarkowski is very doable.

I never had any doubt about Alaba at Madrid. Loved him since day 1. You can win a treble with 10 of him easily. Got his Austria NT jersey. Carlo worked with him at Bayern so the conversation had to have been easy of making/keeping him CB.

I never faulted Vini’s possibility. He was always a raw talent that needed to be moulded. now whether Madrid would give him the time or ship him off was another but hey they It’s true that was said earlier; bullying does work:pimp:

Aubemeyang really got stripped off the captaincy for being late for training cause his mom is sick?? Wth is going on there

Guess it shouldn't be a surprised after Arteta banished Saliba to the reserves after his mother died, comes off real grimey the way he handles his squad...

Can't see how Aubameyang sticks around long after getting tossed under the bus this publicly

Luka Modric is the best midfielder to ever play for Real Madrid, this ain't first take, I ain't debating ****.
C’mon son. Lukita is good….but he’s no Diety.
32562FED-D4A3-4177-8988-5732E5BDAC8C.jpeg
Sure it's undisputable that Zidane's peak was higher but Modric has been and continues to be incredibly consistent at a very high level. Just a reminder that Modric is 36 years old and he's still in top form.

FIFPro World XI nominees list

FGktVrQXEAILfDh

Dani Alves being a nom in 2021 and only a single Bayern player being there is wild, especially when you've got 4 from Barca :lol:

Salah also stays getting snubbed from these major honours smh

What did he do???

Damn they put him on blast like that?!

Aubemeyang really got stripped off the captaincy for being late for training cause his mom is sick?? Wth is going on there

Guess it shouldn't be a surprised after Arteta banished Saliba to the reserves after his mother died, comes off real grimey the way he handles his squad...

Can't see how Aubameyang sticks around long after getting tossed under the bus this publicly
Idk I think it's more than that. From what I've read he was allowed to go get his mom from France. He was supposed to be back by a certain time so that he could go through the proper covid protocols when he got back in order to train. He didn't come back in time so he couldn't train hence the disciplinary action. He could have been late because his mom was unfit to travel however I feel like the club would have had sympathy for him if that were the case cause they let him leave the country to see her before without issue. I think there was another reason why he was late coming back. However I will say he has been treated a little harshly. Put on blast like this when he's the captain I think is unnecessary. Especially when the media and fans of other clubs are foaming at the mouth to banter Arsenal.

FIFPro World XI nominees list

FGktVrQXEAILfDh

Dani Alves being a nom in 2021 and only a single Bayern player being there is wild, especially when you've got 4 from Barca :lol:

Salah also stays getting snubbed from these major honours smh

man what? no neuer, kimmich, muller, davies???? :smh:

Alison had his worst year last season
Dani Alves has played in 6 matches in 2021
Bonucci, Busquets & FDJ I don't even need to speak on

Alison had his worst year last season
Dani Alves has played in 6 matches in 2021
Bonucci, Busquets & FDJ I don't even need to speak on
Alba too ahead of Davies, Cancelo and Robertson but that Barca PR machine is still elite

Just sucks to see someone like Salah getting underrated so much still after all these years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom