⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently a pretty big ****storm going on in Belgian football at the moment.
Dejan Veljkovic, the player agent at the center of our huge matchfixing, bribery, money laundering scandal from 3 years ago is now giving his first interview. He took a plea deal (we didn't have plea deals in Belgium before this) and told on the others but now he's doing it all in public.

He got a suspended 5 year sentence and a lot of assets seized. The whole concept of plea deals was actually very controversial here when it was implemented. Especially since Veljkovic essentially got the first deal of its kind and he was the figure at the very top of the conspiracy, snitching on everyone below him.

Last edited:
Best forward* of the year :pimp:

Robert Lewandowski GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

just finished the bayern doc on amazon. really well done, and I enjoyed it. I know we're a frugal club but man. The one thing that stuck out to me was when they talked about installing a privacy curtain at the training ground and our president was absolutely beaming when he explained how we could've bought an automatic curtain for $150k or a manual one for next to nothing. and of course we got the manual one because according to the president "we're already paying the workers to be there, why would we spend $150k when they can just do the job since they're already there" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom