⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes Mendy gonna spend a fair bit of time in the slammer.

Since Kounde was gonna get sent off anyway for his reaction probably should have thrown the ball harder at Alba's face.

Real happy with how we played yesterday. We had issues defensively of course, even though it was Sunderland, they did catch us slipping. Eddie was on fire, filthy hattrick. Pepe really showed up too. I’ve criticized him before but he does deserve more playing time. Shame Balogun didn’t get a goal. Hope to see more of him with these up coming cup games and with the AFCON coming up, we might. We’ll be down 3-4 players during that time. Great to see Patino scoring on his debut

been told that dest to bayern is starting to become a strong possibility and may even happen in the winter window

Wish he didn’t get that foot injury this year had a feeling he was gonna step up this year until that happened. Fully expect him to go on and be a really good striker for Barcelona

La masia >
The kids are saviors.

Like where this team is headed. Still need to see what xavi does when Fati, ferran, depay, and pedri are all healthy. Not sure what the gala team is but the rotations are badly needed. Sad to say but the Barca b team player jutgla is better at the 9 than Memphis. Barca aren’t as sharp up front but the team looks a lot better.

Barca were better than Sevilla yesterday in their home stadium even before kounde got sent off. It’s a good start for this young squad.

Speaking of Sevilla...

Apparently for a loan until the end of the season.

Would be a good move for both sides tbh. He'd get regular playing time again with a chance to rebuild his value since he's been on the backburner since Ron joined and Sevilla could definitely use another forward.

Been linked to a few big clubs but get the feeling Sevilla would be an unexpected great fit

Speaking of Sevilla...

Apparently for a loan until the end of the season.

Would be a good move for both sides tbh. He'd get regular playing time again with a chance to rebuild his value since he's been on the backburner since Ron joined and Sevilla could definitely use another forward.

Been linked to a few big clubs but get the feeling Sevilla would be an unexpected great fit

He’d be great for that squad. Speed up front will help them a lot

barca gonna be hitting city in a few months when the payment is due like "the way my bank account is set up..."

According to Tebas, the only way this can happen if players are leaving.
Coutinho probably getting sold or maybe bayern copped dest 👀

Ugh, god, not Juve. Would rather Pierre go to one of the Milan's or a Spanish squad.

Anyone but Chelsea or United actually.

FHO6U6dXMAg5BfP

Oh my.. Harvey Vale, Jude Soonsup-Bell and Xavier Simons starting!

Charlie Webster and Lewis Hall on the bench

its-happening-michael-scott.gif

200.gif

Happy to see Kovacic back. Such a talented dribbler

I can see why Chelsea FC are so high on Vale. The kid is gonna be a special player. Soonsup-Bell looks solid. Reads the game well. It won't be easy for him to make the first team due to Lukaku, Werner and Broja. Simons looks uncomfortable at the RWB position. Looks like he's learning how to play at that position

Chalobah keeps growing. He gives me the Silva vibe

Kepa has been excellent

Barkley is such lazy. No motivation :smh:

Alonso and Saul trying their best but they still look okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom