⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dembele asking for 40 gross is nuts, it's almost like he didn't want the deal to get done. There's like 10 people in the world making that type of money.

It’s similar to Alaba with Bayern. Planning to leave unless you get crazy overpaid. This is just wild though. Delusional and disrespectful. At least say something that there’s like even a 2% chance on :lol:

Lol nah. That’s a loser’s mindset. Barca have a crop of elite youngsters including Ferran Torres now. Letting Haaland join them is infinitely more destructive to RM’s goals of winning Liga’s and CL’s than constructive for “needing” them. For what, the excitement of neutrals? A competitive young Barca, a solid Atleti and rest of the league is still a healthy enough La Liga.

Well-deserved 👏🏽 So happy with how this transfer turned out. I remember coupe thinking Porto fleeced RM for 50m’s. Yes they did turn over a ridiculous profit in just one season but he’s looking like he’s going to be a top 3 CB. And any competitive club would pay 50m for that.

Courtois and Camavinga were also both out in Dubai. This is a strange holiday season. I’m flying back home to NY and unfortunately going to have to lay low a lot more than I planned on.

Not because of nuetrals only. Because it’s good for RM, Barça, and La Liga to be competitive. For football and business.

I rather have Mbappe & Haaland, deal with all that then let him go to Barca.

Yea I get it :lol:

I’m just looking at from another angle. Of course you don’t want your rivals getting him.

But it would definitely make La Liga appealing again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom