⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea was able to find another stream but that's wild that the official page got hit with a copyright strike :rofl: :smh:
Lol. Just add this on top of the mountain of problems that surounded this edition of the tournament.
You guys are in the lead now after 2 clinical pens from Aboubakar, been a crazy last 5-10 mins
Thanks to the inexperience of the BF defense.

They killed the second stream I found too. :rofl: :smh:

Nuno got pulled after 30 minutes but Cedric is out here after 75 minutes of the same level of play.

I'm pretty disappointed in Eddie, I never thought he had much of a future with us but since Mikel insists, figured he would show us something but his chances have all been tame

******* Kolasinac is coming on when we're down 1 in a single-tie match???

What the **** is this team doing? Why are they sitting on the ball like they're up 1? ******* MOVE.

Weak line up and terrible performance :smh: haven’t played in more than a week and the next game isn’t until Thursday. Shouldn’t have been B squad

Deservedly knocked out

Locatelli brings it back to 3-2 for :nerd:
Please keep it together Roma

Might be the most disgraceful passionless performance I've seen.
No one gave a **** and it showed. Like, the FA Cup is literally the only trophy that mattered for us this year and Arteta couldnt come up with a game plan or lineup that could beat NOTTINGHAM ******* FOREST? Fire the lego hair fraud now. We have nothing to play for the rest of the year; give Ten Hag half a year and as much money as he wants to get ready for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom