⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaz is going to be interesting. Hope he finishes the year. But if that €70 million transfer rumor to Liverpool is real……Porto will let him go during this winter window.

They’d almost have to. I’d have no issue with that, that’s a great price. Think he’d be great for Liverpool too.

Diaz is going to be interesting. Hope he finishes the year. But if that €70 million transfer rumor to Liverpool is real……Porto will let him go during this winter window.

They’d almost have to. I’d have no issue with that, that’s a great price. Think he’d be great for Liverpool too.
They probably would want to wait until the summer to see who else is available. A deal that big takes you the other big name conversations.

They probably would want to wait until the summer to see who else is available. A deal that big takes you the other big name conversations.

Yea I saw this. I think he’s absolutely going to Pool during the Summer but I’m also weary that Pool don’t have Salah and Mane for the next month.

So I can’t rule them out just coming in and going for Diaz this window.

A lot of Italians are freaking out about Chiesa being out for the playoff in March.

They should chill TF out because they’re absolutely going to beat Portugal regardless.

Gutted for Chiesa though. Actually watched the game. Just planted to turn and his keen went. Hope he comes back strong and motivated

I am late due to PS5 I got recently. Finally. By the way, what the heck is eFootball 2022 I installed for free. Played it. Horrible :smh:

This is really dope
Chesterfield FC are a highest 5th league system football club

Chesterfield CEO John Croot appreciated Chelsea's kindness host

FIp-66mXMAMZ9Mk

9462FEED-7F32-4022-AEDE-800B7F24E0D8.jpeg

Shout out Ramos and Ronaldo. Hope more players take notice and realize it isn’t worth it in the end.

This made me laugh. If only there were some way PSG could have avoided letting him go for free.

Donny can't even get in this game.
At least, give us a chance to see how rubbish he really is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom