⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo Salah killin' it in the old adidas drip :pimp:

But its obvious the photographer trying to recreate this look:
Can't help to look at those Salah photos and not think Bob Marley instantly

Bob1.jpg
It could have been executed better.

2nd half about to begin,let's see if the Super Eagles can keep it up. They totally shut Salah down in the first half

Damn Iheanacho had the perfect chance for his second on the counter but his first touch let him down. Should be 2-0 Nigeria

We are deeply saddened by the loss of our football player Ahmet Çalık, who has won the love of our fans and our city since the first day he came to our Konyaspor. My condolences to all of us, especially to the family of our football player Ahmet Çalık.

We bid our Ahmet farewell to eternity...

We Will Not Forget You... #AhmetÇalık

This is all absolutely horrible. I watched my friend lace up a pair of brand new, out-of-the-box Vapor 12s for a game and did his meniscus in within 30 minutes. No prior history of knee issues.

They try to warranty away lawsuits by explicitly disclaiming the use of FG studs on AG pitches. I'd be interested in seeing the prospects of a class action though, because it's a real problem. I'm surprised you don't see more of it across field sports, especially in the USA, because every indoor stadium here is going artificial and it absolutely sucks for the players.

Try as they might, nothing responds or behaves like real, actual grass. It's foolish to pretend otherwise.

Yeah man, and I've used Tiempo Legends for the past 10 years too. My last two ACL's tears were on AG while using AG boots. Both non contact as well. I've always gone super hard in my recoveries as well, so def just bad luck for me. Hoping to get healthy enough to transition to keeper some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom