⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am late due to PS5 I got recently. Finally. By the way, what the heck is eFootball 2022 I installed for free. Played it. Horrible :smh:

This is really dope
Chesterfield FC are a highest 5th league system football club

Chesterfield CEO John Croot appreciated Chelsea's kindness host

FIp-66mXMAMZ9Mk

eFootball is PES, and somehow it got 1,000,000 times worse.

2 of my 4 ACL tears happened because my Vapors got stuck on the floor and my knee went the opposite direction.
Bro 4? I'm on 3 right now and this last one pretty much put the nail in the coffin for me. How do you feel now? Still play? But all three of mine have also been non contact while wearing boots with conical studs. So I pretty much just have horrible luck.

Bro 4? I'm on 3 right now and this last one pretty much put the nail in the coffin for me. How do you feel now? Still play? But all three of mine have also been non contact while wearing boots with conical studs. So I pretty much just have horrible luck.

1 and 3 were due to heavy knee to knee contact, but nah my playing days are over outside of Fifa22. I feel great now, I lift regularly and i’m the strongest i’ve ever been.

I COULD play still but my surgeon told me “imagine if a painting fell off the wall and you tried putting a different nail in the same hole.” That has stuck with me since then.

1 and 3 were due to heavy knee to knee contact, but nah my playing days are over outside of Fifa22. I feel great now, I lift regularly and i’m the strongest i’ve ever been.

I COULD play still but my surgeon told me “imagine if a painting fell off the wall and you tried putting a different nail in the same hole.” That has stuck with me since then.

Yeah I think I'm done too, but really don't want to be. But this last one was ACL, MCL, LCL and meniscus. Idk how it happened either tbh. Just felt it pop after I made a run and said "welp, I tore my ACL" and walked off the pitch. Just got some PRP injections, starting year 3 of recovery. It's all bad man.

Ma$e was never gonna pass that after Rash didn't even look his way on that 2 on 1 breakaway in the first half :lol:

Good stop by Emi though, thought he'd score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom