⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
dortmund is a small club and always will be. bayern has no opposition in germany.
dortmund can't be a rival if they sold their best players to bayern like it's business as usual.

Smh I'm sick, I'm already paying for 3 apps, I can't be adding more :smh: a service just needs to get all the infinity stones over here.

brighton v watford it is

Paramount has the CL tho. What you’re not going to watch the Champions League? :lol:

Everything else is a bonus. I think they have other leagues too not just Serie A.

It was a good move by Paramount.

TAA stepped his defense way up since he was looking bbq chicken last season

I see Thiago still giving the ball away for no reason setting up chances for the ops tho

Paramount has the CL tho. What you’re not going to watch the Champions League? :lol:

Everything else is a bonus. I think they have other leagues too not just Serie A.

It was a good move by Paramount.
Damn, didn't even know that, but I always watch CL in spanish so I think I'm still covered with TUDN/univision on Fubo. Eventually I'm gonna end up giving into paramount :smh:

TAA stepped his defense way up since he was looking bbq chicken last season

I see Thiago still giving the ball away for no reason setting up chances for the ops tho
TAA just looked tired to me last szn. who's yall's #2 rb? he could be important.
not having VVD had a ripple effect on everyone...generational CB. hope he's healthy for the world cup. everything changes when he's on the field.

Walker, Rodri and Laporte byke.
920A8905-5E41-4582-9B4C-93E0A5100F32.jpeg

What is this man doing? Ain't even grabbing the badge.

TAA just looked tired to me last szn. who's yall's #2 rb? he could be important.
not having VVD had a ripple effect on everyone...generational CB. hope he's healthy for the world cup. everything changes when he's on the field.

neco williams but seen he could be sold. tbh that's why I wasn't as harsh on Alisson, more or less everyone in front of him was injured.

The matching sambas to go with that Ajax kit are really clean too

20210821_143812.jpg
20210821_143814.jpg
20210821_143822.jpg
Adidas is lazy. All they did was take an existing shoe and kit slap the 3 little birds and Ajax logo on it and put it out for sale. Should have had the lion of Judah on it and some reference to tuff Gong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom