⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bilbao are playing like they’re a goal down for some reason. Would rather they just shut down shop.

I saw the highlights. OMG this dude Eric Garcia is trash. :sick:

How is he a CB? He has to be a buck-60, tops. They were tossing him around like a child. It got ugly. :lol:

Bring back Umtiti.

Shout out to Flo and Ancelotti. Pushed Odegaard out, now Kroos and Modric both are injured and our only dependable mids are Casemiro and Valverde. Real had no reason to sell imo unless an Mbappe deal was actually on the table. Now you have extra cash basically doing nothing when you really need an extra player.

Ancelotti also said he’s converting Asensio to a mid. I’ve been interested in seeing this for a while. He lacks the speed, agility, and trickery to play as a high level winger. But he has good instincts to have potential success scoring off late runs from midfield, and a long shot as well.

Last time Carlo converted a left footed winger to a mid we got da engine. If the results are half as successful this time it could give us solid bench option there.

Barça’s pale lilac kit not looking great on pitch.

Agreed, the shade they used looks really bad against the green pitch.

I saw the highlights. OMG this dude Eric Garcia is trash. :sick:

How is he a CB? He has to be a buck-60, tops. They were tossing him around like a child. It got ugly. :lol:

Bring back Umtiti.

Williams makes a lot of dudes look slow, but Garcia looked out of his depth marking him

8B6289DD-77F0-4EFD-885C-59957851CE5A.jpeg

Climbing byke up the table👀

Agreed, the shade they used looks really bad against the green pitch.

Williams makes a lot of dudes look slow, but Garcia looked out of his depth marking him

I wasn’t even talking about speed. I was talking strength. He was getting pushed around like nothing.

noskey noskey Gio just managed his last game bruh. I can't watch these sacks of potatoes on defense. 0-3 at HT to Austin...I know they abused us the last time we played em too but God damn. Feels like the early years again.

noskey noskey Gio just managed his last game bruh. I can't watch these sacks of potatoes on defense. 0-3 at HT to Austin...I know they abused us the last time we played em too but God damn. Feels like the early years again.
We've gotten progressively worse each year. It sucks Gio hasnt had a "normal" season in charge but, nobody had tbh. We have the pieces, but it's like every game it gets less cohesive. Idk if Gio's done yet, I wouldnt expect him to actually go until the off season, but when it happens we gotta blow it up. Valeri needs to retire, we need to spend big on defense, and hope Blanco and Chara have a couple more years each while we find permanent replacements for them.

Would have been nice to have some ****ing depth this year too, but I guess when you're Wilkinson you dont actually think of these things despite it being an annual issue.

Turned on the Thorns at halftime and have been enjoying this much more tonight.

THORNS WITH THE WIN OVER LYON :pimp:

Last edited:
Injuries piling up for us already and we're only in the 2nd game of the league today. We only carry a squad of 18 serious players who should actually be playing and we're down to 13. Bench is gonna be filled with a buncha young kids who aren't ready or guys who aren't nearly on the level of playing for Bayern. Hopefully it means we get them out the way now, vs in the CL knockout stages when we usually get hit by the bug

Neuer
Coman
Lucas
Pavard
Roca

It’s way too soon to have Nuno back at Molineux……this is disrespectful. It’s going to hurt seeing him in that clean Spurs suit. :smh:

Wolves fan will give him a standing ovation and more. 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom