⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
that front 4 threw us off to start but figured it out after halftime. Second half was comfortable.

AWB trick y’all

United gave up in the second half. It was a sheer masterclass. City were so so good it was a real joy to watch. The first half i thought was a little shaky and united looked dangerous on the counter. But the second half was a different story.

I hope Ronaldo doesn’t play in the Champions League game either.

United have been the only team all year that have made Atletico look good. That s*** was embarrassing.

so I'm reading there's complete denial at any deaths in the Queretaro Atlas game so says the State and LIGAMX.......

First half United did good. Defense was **** of course but did well. Halftime city adjusted against that strange formation that was working first half for United and had a party… with Maguire leading the dance floor 🕺🏻

Barca won a game that a little over a month ago would have been disastrous and now the team sits at the top 3, jumped over Atletico. And it's been driven by many of our new signings too which is a major credit. Xavi was under so much fire but you see the team gelling well more and more each game. If we can salvage the season and still win a trophy, it'll be a huge accomplishment considering where the team was.

D44F34C8-CACD-487A-97CB-E65C6C702E82.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom