⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

This be United's problem half the time, his contract is up soon, so you're gonna end up giving him an extension on big money for an inconsistent player who is looking elsewhere. Sell him, buy someone else, it won't be the end of the world.

This is it. United are about the money, Likes, Retweets and "interactions". They don't give a **** about football. The only we hope United have is being relegated. Only then might the Glazers think about selling.

the Glazers been showed us the club is just an ATM to them. Relegation is the only sure way **** will change.

this dude has a good game vs spurs in their fa cup win and now the whole world wants him :lol: everyone's desperate for wing backs. anybody know anything about his game?

I know it’s objectively beneficial for RM if Mbappe were to miss the match or not be 100%, but as a fan of the game, of his, it’s a sad miss. Even the competitor and RM fan in me wants to see him in the Bernabeu. The drama, the likely last battle as opponents before he joins us. Takes the main buzz out of the occasion, and woulda been one of the highest profile matches of the entire footy season.

I know there’s prob nobody happier and relieved in the world reading that than Carvajal though.

Uncle Flo always 2 steps ahead :rofl:
85600B93-6010-4081-A370-3E6A23A51559.jpeg

I knew Everton were bad, but this is genuinely the worst performance I’ve seen from any team this season

4 nil and 2nd half jussst started. What happen to Everton? My gawd they are on thin ice of regulation zone.. YIKES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom