⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This full kit was 🔥

9017535A-D15E-400E-AB0E-2587F070C3D3.jpeg

Barca won a game that a little over a month ago would have been disastrous and now the team sits at the top 3, jumped over Atletico. And it's been driven by many of our new signings too which is a major credit. Xavi was under so much fire but you see the team gelling well more and more each game. If we can salvage the season and still win a trophy, it'll be a huge accomplishment considering where the team was.

I’m not even gonna lie, I skimmed this post waiting to see a reference about Franco or something referencing the 50s and how you guys are rebuilding the proper ways..blah blah.

But nope, a coherent, agreeable post.

I do agree that any trophy would be a win considering your season thus far. And I dont see anyone in the UEL with a comparable talent level at this stage to beat Barca over 2 legs.

Barca won a game that a little over a month ago would have been disastrous and now the team sits at the top 3, jumped over Atletico. And it's been driven by many of our new signings too which is a major credit. Xavi was under so much fire but you see the team gelling well more and more each game. If we can salvage the season and still win a trophy, it'll be a huge accomplishment considering where the team was.
Just like I said, Joan Laporta would save Barca like he did in 2003

Genuinely what’s happened to Rashford? There was a time if I saw him coming on I’d be worried. When he got subbed on yesterday even knowing all United needed was a goal at the time and I felt no threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom