⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
They know Cristiano and Messi aren't gonna win the world cup so they're gonna give it to them before it starts. Corrupt AF

US sports are ridiculous with their prices for any food/beverage at a game. no average family can afford to take their kids for a good time anymore. I remember at the ajax and bayern matches I went to this year you could get a bratwurst, drink and commemorative cup all for less than $12. I think a beer by itself at both matches was like $4 or $5

They know Cristiano and Messi aren't gonna win the world cup so they're gonna give it to them before it starts. Corrupt AF

Silly take. It’s a winter World Cup that ends on December 18. Most of Europe goes on holiday from that point until the New Year, including the players who get a much needed break. What else were they supposed to do? Under these circumstances, it makes sense to factor the World Cup into the 2023 BdO.

Hell nah. He solid.
He's a good foil on TV for Keane/Souness and them personality wise but his analysis is definitely just as English centric as any of the others.

Wildest part of his statement is that Benz is actually older than him :lol:. Kane's never been the standard

Henry and Carragher >>

"Only now in the last 6 months Bugatti has convinced me hes up there with Lewa and Kane"

KANE

Micah be saying some dumb ish

The lady asked him how old he was. He said 33. I thought he was BSing so I had to look it up and sure enough he is 33 and retired. Meanwhile Benzema is 34 and still playing at a high level

Kane is 🗑️

I love Micah Richards but he do be saying some outlandish ish and very English :lol:

He balances out that crew so im fine with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom