⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah be saying some dumb ish

The lady asked him how old he was. He said 33. I thought he was BSing so I had to look it up and sure enough he is 33 and retired. Meanwhile Benzema is 34 and still playing at a high level

Kane is 🗑️
Not really his fault considering his injury history . He showed glimmers of his former self prior to injury at both Fiorentina and Villa, but injuries caught up to him at both places as well.

Micah wiped Gary Neville off the floor the other day. It isn’t just his “personality” that he brings to the table…

Micah like many Englishmen just don’t pay attention to foreign leagues.

Neville's been a blowhard on TV for a while so that's not a surprise at all :lol:, just cause he says everything loud and passionately doesn't mean he's making good points. Loved him as a player but his punditry over the years has soured me on him big time.

Micah provides a solid change of pace from all the angry old man energy on the panel but it's hard to take their opinions on non-Prem news and players all that seriously when most of them hardly pay attention to the other leagues.

Prefer the likes of Wrighty (🐐) , Jenas, Deeney, Mcmanaman and Lineker when it comes to the English pundits.

Wazza and Gerrard also did good jobs too tbh the times they've done it.

Levy in the summer

1647047763200.jpeg

Neville's been a blowhard on TV for a while so that's not a surprise at all :lol:, just cause he says everything loud and passionately doesn't mean he's making good points. Loved him as a player but his punditry over the years has soured me on him big time.

Micah provides a solid change of pace from all the angry old man energy on the panel but it's hard to take their opinions on non-Prem news and players all that seriously when most of them hardly pay attention to the other leagues.

Prefer the likes of Wrighty (🐐) , Jenas, Deeney, Mcmanaman and Lineker when it comes to the English pundits.

Wazza and Gerrard also did good jobs too tbh the times they've done it.

I think Neville is still a good pundit tho….

Unless he talks about United :lol:

I think one of the few pundits who isn't always blowing his load over English players is Steve McManaman. He might do it too, but the others are over the top with it.

Kane is beyond overrated...Son does most of the work, but Kane gets all the credit. Only way he will lift a Prem or CL trophy is if he joins City (or another club that is overly dominant like Bayern) and piggybacks on their already stellar team. Benz is streets ahead.

Gary slurps united at every opportunity like he's still on the payroll

Those dudes are so stuck in the past, Rio, Gary, Evra, etc. They are always on about United having the history, etc. But they never acknowledge that for the nearly the last 10 years we have been utter garbage. If they spend the next 10 years reminiscing about the past glory while City and Liverpool move forward, that history isn't gonna look too hot.

I mentioned him last year, but I'm pretty surprised we haven't heard many big club transfer rumors regarding Jurrien Timber of Ajax. The kid is super talented and doesn't seem to panic even under heavy pressure. He was one of the most impressive players on the pitch when I went to the ajax vs dortmund CL match along with Antony, their RW. I think he has potential to become a really high level CB.

That said, anyone want a brand new Liverpool home kit size Large? It’ll fit if you’re a Medium or are in good shape. DM me if interested. I’ll give you a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom