⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

why.gif

hope this is enough to stop the deal off the Trump connection alone

I thought the Ricketts were broke…who’s lending them the money to buy Chelsea?

Seems like Chelsea would get a broke version of the Kroenkes if they manage to buy the club.

I thought the Ricketts were broke…who’s lending them the money to buy Chelsea?

Seems like Chelsea would get a broke version of the Kroenkes if they manage to buy the club.

Ken Griffin

He joined the Ricketts family. The Ricketts confirmed they will be leading an investment group

goldman sachs saved barca
Random but Goldman Sachs also stole an Instagram account from me when I tried selling the IG username GoldmanSachs to their marketing division. :lol:
I didn't even explicitly mention money in the email containing proof of ownership but they got the account banned just a couple hours later. Then a week later it's reinstated but with a goldmansachs email address linked to it.
Scumbags

3 years at Real and zero minutes in any Clasico is still crazy man

I think Bale could have played the 9 decently enough in the Clasico. Maybe not necessarily to score, but at least press up top so Kroos and Modric weren’t. And to occupy that space and provide the threat of a run behind CBs or for crosses and an outlet for long balls.

I still have no idea who our 9 was. I guess it was supposed to be Rodrygo but the reality is Hazard is also much better than he is in that role. Rodrygo doesn’t have the physique or hold up play to fill that role.

It was probably the worst managed game I’ve seen from a RM team. Crazy this is from a 3-time CL winning manager who has his team first in their league.

The reports are what I thought too which was the PSG comeback had us feeling ourselves and our press too much. The situation, personnel, and opposition were way too different though to repeat that magic.

I don’t know anything about the Rickets. What does he mean?

Not sure what that is in reference to. But the Ricketts own the Cubs…they’re broke and just dismantled that World Series winning squad. Chelsea fans are used to a sugar daddy owner…doubt the Ricketts will serve that role which is why most Chelsea fans seem opposed to the bid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom