⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken Griffin and the Ricketts are well known for their political donations. Even one of the Ricketts siblings is serving as the Governor of Nebraska (Pete Ricketts). During a meeting with the black community, Pete kept saying "you people" to community black leaders

Anti-Muslim emails

Griffin lied under an oath during the Robinhood/GameStop hearing

Too many red flags there

giphy.webp

UEFA doing the Super League PR for them

I have no idea about Ricketts and baseball but anyway for them to kick those bidders to the curb swiftly I'm all for it

Takes a lot to admit especially coming from similar backgrounds like his where it's still a bit taboo to this day.

Really hope he gets a better situation for his peace and mental going forward to finish up his career on top

His treatment in England has been disgusting and I bet some of his biggest public detracrors are gonna pretend to care all of a sudden the same way they did when Sterling called out the medias racist agenda :smh:

Yea that January window has paid huge dividends for them, they've got a solid *** squad right now that they're working on improving...

Would be sick if they end up with Raphinha :lol: :smh:

Need him or Antony from Ajax at RW for United next season

Laporta the GOAT

Hope ten hag knows what he's doing going to Manchester. I believe in him but that's a tough jump. United would be silly not to try and get gravenberch with ten hag in a package deal. Kinda like how pep took Thiago with him to Germany.
I expect sancho to flourish immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom