⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait Timo and Kai scored today for Germany whats going on here. or is it the weekly slander time again for Timo?

wait.... Germany. beat Israel.... 2-0

Good for you Gareth

1648342913782.jpeg

Chelsea is known to break solid strikers.
I will continue to die on the hill that Werner isn’t a bad striker. I actually used to watch a lot of Bundesliga matches (mainly Dortmund and Leipzig) back then so I’m basing that off of what I saw and the stats.

The PL being a stronger and more competitive league can not explain Werner suddenly becoming unable to finish. Throughout Werner’s last season at Leipzig, he was actually keeping up or even surpassing Lewandowski’s goalscoring. Of course Lewandowski’s consistency created a sizeable gap over time.
Either way 28 league goals is very impressive.

Barca & Raphina have agreed to personal terms, but it will depend on the if Leeds stay up or not, 75 million release clause would drop to 25.

:emoji_goat: :emoji_goat: :emoji_goat:

He would've been even craziest in this era where FB's are given all the freedom in the world to attack

I think the decline in finishing is definitely mental. BUT.. he also lacks technical ability. He has 0 moves and if his pace is neutralized, he’s basically useless.

I will give Werner credit for his work rate, but that’s about it. He kills attacks far too often. Can’t dribble. Can’t pass. Can’t finish. Wasteman.

:emoji_goat: :emoji_goat: :emoji_goat:

He would've been even craziest in this era where FB's are given all the freedom in the world to attack

I don't think anything will ever top the absurdity of this FK, we all know which one.
Sure the wind must've played a role to create that kind of curve but still.

What a time :pimp: :pimp:

Hopefully under this gen there won't be another 30+ year wait for the next WC appearance :lol:

So, it’s currently a 3- way tie with Costa Rica, Mexico and USA for the final 2 spots? and Costa Rica currently winning? and USA v Costa Rica on Wednesday?
4780FC96-2C68-464A-873E-E800B831D6F4.gif

Couple of Portuguese-Canadians guys on the Canada team. Now that I think of it I’m actually surprised there aren’t more knowing how Toronto and Montreal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom