⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching the mexico game with my father in law (born and raised in mexico). starting to get real awkward and stressful :lol:

I think its damn near a done deal that USA qualified right? Unless they lose by like a touchdown plus the extra point? :lol: excuse my non-futbol *** over here…

See a lot of Mexicans complaining about Raul Jimenez. I share their frustration.

He hasn’t been the same since that bum David Luiz cracked his skull.

Can’t even really blame Raul. That type of injury would mess with your psyche. 😔

If at the beginning of qualifying you would have said we would only be in 7th place I would have laughed. Leon Bailey, Antonio Michael, andré Blake? No bro, we should have been 3rd or 4th. However we have the most incompetent federation in the history of sport and the fact they didn’t really let fans into the stadium until we got knocked out didn’t help either. I’m over it man

If at the beginning of qualifying you would have said we would only be in 7th place I would have laughed. Leon Bailey, Antonio Michael, andré Blake? No bro, we should have been 3rd or 4th. However we have the most incompetent federation in the history of sport and the fact they didn’t really let fans into the stadium until we got knocked out didn’t help either. I’m over it man

Too much talent to be that far down.

What do they do next. Manager?

Need a new manager. Jamaica's play style relies too much on player athleticism and individual skillset and not actual tactics that employs the full use of the team in it's entirety.

Most incompetent federation?

*laughs in Honduran*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom