⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESL was ahead of its time :lol:

UEFA PR is top notch because I doubt this is gonna raise anywhere near the outrage the original super league proposal did the same way their plans of expanding it, ditching groups and adding 100+ matches barely made a hiccup a few months back

Has Roman just been on the run the last month? Where has he been living? Is he not living in Russia? He’s not in Europe because he’s persona non grata. I could have sworn I read he was living on his boat off the shore of Turkey? I guess that would make sense.

Most incompetent federation?

*laughs in Honduran*

For 7 months the official Jamaica Football Federation instagram account didn’t make any post in 2021. Come to find out they forgot the password.

My homeboy did some volunteer work for the Antigua and Barbuda FA when they went to play a friendly in Jamaica and the behind the scene stuff was the ghetttoest things I’ve ever heard in my life. Like they would make up press passes right there on the spot without checking id.

Please I have stories for days

For 7 months the official Jamaica Football Federation instagram account didn’t make any post in 2021. Come to find out they forgot the password.

My homeboy did some volunteer work for the Antigua and Barbuda FA when they went to play a friendly in Jamaica and the behind the scene stuff was the ghetttoest things I’ve ever heard in my life. Like they would make up press passes right there on the spot without checking id.

Please I have stories for days
Which is exactly why Baileys step father was giving them hell when they were asking him to play for jamaica. Not just that, the FA approached Sterling in the most clown show way ever.

luisfigo luisfigo Pepe and Cancelo back. Maybe Nuno even starts.

Who would you rather partner with Pepe? Danilo or fonte? Or do you play all three with Danilo in front of them?

Fonte was slow as hell last game. And Danilo only plays cb when he gets called up

I don’t even know what i prefer. Now I’m nervous. Last Wednesday night I felt nothing when usually the night before I’m nervous, excited and indecisive

Who would you rather partner with Pepe? Danilo or fonte? Or do you play all three with Danilo in front of them?

Fonte was slow as hell last game. And Danilo only plays cb when he gets called up

I don’t even know what i prefer. Now I’m nervous. Last Wednesday night I felt nothing when usually the night before I’m nervous, excited and indecisive

Such a tough question. But I ultimately agree. Fonte must be dropped.

I know it’s not Danilo’s natural position but what I saw last game Fonte was just too nerve-racking. Pepe and Danilo know each other. I’m going with them.

Oh, and I’m nervous too. Anything can happen in one game 😟

1648530318601.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom