⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Beglin loves him some Liverpool man, wouldn't be surprised if he called matches rocking the full kit :lol:

I wanted burnley to go down because they play so ****** but I’d be cool with Everton going down for the bants

Fam, almost had me in shirt off mode :lol:

Murtough is the Football director so Mitchell being hired for the same role is off.
Murtough is DOF not head of recruitment, Marcel Bout and Jim Lawler who filled that role before just left last week.

Been some smoke Mitchell's way the last few days so really hoping they can pull it off with RR's relationship with him.

Fabrizio's been talking it up too

Tweet said he’s being hired as new DoF/head of recruitment. Never heard of the poster but hope head of recruitment part is true.

Three points!
Clean sheet

FRHgumyWUAEVpl_

lebrob-lebron.gif

Tuchel confirms Rudiger will be leaving. Wishing him the best of luck! :frown:

Up the Chels!

So what's gonna happen with Greenwood?
No one knows. Been out on bail for a little while but the process is still ongoing and there hasn't really been any news since it broke in January. Been real quiet.

Tbf though I'd be shocked if he ever played again for the club no matter the outcome in court whether if he gets charged or not.

Crazy thing is that he's still the 3rd highest scorer for the squad this season :lol: :smh:

So glad Real Madrid game got moved for Tuesday. Said wed last time. That means i can catch them play on my day offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom