⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodrygo is closing the season strong, the goals are finally coming.

He’s so good at LW. Think he could have a near-Vini type breakout season if a club let him start there full time next season. I wouldn’t be surprised if more clubs take note next season and if he’s not happy with a lack of minutes at his preferred position someone gives Flo an offer he can’t refuse. Top clubs should inquire about him this summer even though they’ll likely get a no barring a transfer request.

If Leeds took advantage of their breaks, they be tied or at least up 2-1. They giving Citeh a hard time

Ya boy in a predicament. Got recruited to play for another team in another Sunday league.

One team plays early and the other later. Trying not to burn out. Thinking I should just play defense in the early game so I don't run around as much and save my energy for the second game where I play in the midfield/offense

Ya boy in a predicament. Got recruited to play for another team in another Sunday league.

One team plays early and the other later. Trying not to burn out. Thinking I should just play defense in the early game so I don't run around as much and save my energy for the second game where I play in the midfield/offense
Ehh 2 matches in one day sounds like a good way to increase injury risks. Personally I'd stick to one team, it sounds like it'd be excessive for the body/muscles.

Harry in the morning, Fred in the evening.

I don't see the Golfer in the celebrations

I’m not gunna hear any outsiders call this dude a club legend anymore. Having legendary moments and being a legend are two very different things. Putting him in the same class as a CR7, Modric, or Ramos is disrespectful to those 3. Modric plays like he’d die for the badge. Meanwhile Gareth fakes a back injury instead of capping his RM career with a start in the title clincher. When you think club legend you think Messi, Stevie G, Lampard, Buffon, etc. Not rich man’s Robert Horry.

I don't see the Golfer in the celebrations
Look closer

b3e0749ce81ef3df45234c45c667b46e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom