⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always liked Matic and Cavani, glad they’re leaving United so I can root for them again

Who watches Serie A? What is De Ligt's situation like at Juve? Is there any chance they can bring him to United? He would tick a lot of boxes...Dutch connection, played with Ten Hag at Ajax, young talent, and most importantly he's a ****ing defender.

Not gonna lie a De Beek, De Jong, De Ligt reunion with Tan Hag would be fire :lol:

Last edited:
Just had a thought about the Ukraine conflict's impact on champions league spots next season

Teams like United might still have a chance finishing 5th because teams from Ukraine like shaktar and Russian teams will be excluded

Who watches Serie A? What is De Ligt's situation like at Juve? Is there any chance they can bring him to United? He would tick a lot of boxes...Dutch connection, played with Ten Hag at Ajax, young talent, and most importantly he's a ****ing defender.

Not gonna lie a De Beek, De Jong, De Light reunion with Tan Hag would be fire :lol:
I dont see De Ligt leaving even for a bag. They rate him highly in Turin. They brought him in to basically groom him to be Bonucci's eventual replacement.

They're plagued in the backline and have been using Zakaria and Danilo as fill in CBs. They still call on Chiellini when he's fit so that explains their situation.

1651576902889.png

Y’all think Liverpool win it tonight( not talking about aggregate) or Villarreal draw?
Answer could really help me out by some of y’all more knowledgeable about footy world

Y’all think Liverpool win it tonight( not talking about aggregate) or Villarreal draw?
Answer could really help me out by some of y’all more knowledgeable about footy world
I would assume Liverpool will score first too

Emery is an amazing knockout tournament manager... but Liverpool is the best team in the world. The Submarines don't stand a ****ing chance.

I would assume Liverpool will score first too

an early goal would put my mind at ease.

Unai is well versed in the dark arts as well, they almost manufactured a goal out of nothing at the end of the first leg **** like that is just irritating.

hopefully not a stressful match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom