❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba said earlier this month he has no plans of leaving Juve this summer. The Old Lady's GM Beppe Marotta also said this weekend they have no intention of selling Pogba this summer & look to keep him for at least the next couple of years. He also quoted as saying Pogba told them he doesn't want to leave yet. They resisted several huge offers last summer which was kinda surprising if the sums were true.

Looks like Claudio Marchisio's tore his acl... Damn shame... Was having a great campaign for Juve. What little hope Italy had for the Euro's is even more slim. Get well soon... It's not just his play on the field that will be missed for the Old Lady & the Azzurri, it's his leadership too. Really a huge loss...

Last edited:
@psk2310 do you think there is a long term future for Neymar at Barca? I believe I've seen you mention in her before that you didn't think that he'll be a Barca lifer (at least I believe that was you) I was just curious what your reasoning behind that is.

Quite frankly I was surprised he signed with Barca & not surprised there was all the under the table crap with his deal... I always thought he was a hired gun that would stay 5-6-7 years max & move on...

I said he wasn't going to be a lifer because it's clear he & specifically his father are about that $$$ & will go to where the money is. If the leak of his contract is true, he's been under paid a bit based on current market value & should look for a monster increase on his next deal.

A little surprised the club hasn't locked up an extension yet so I wonder if he could possibly be moving after this deal... :rolleyes

Last edited:
I can see that. I do remember his transfer being kind of shady and weird at the time. Is he curious to see where he could end up if that's the case.

I mean if I'm putting money down, I'm still putting all of it down on Barça winning the league. They lost three straight games, but they won 30 something in a row before that, and like you said they've played lots of games - 5 days before el Clasico, MSN were battling for their national teams half a world away.

I'm with you on Arda Turan, I never understood that move from the day he signed. But I'd still hold on to Rakitic. I see Barça getting a LB and RB, I bet it'll be Ricardo Rodriguez on the LB position (unless Real scoop him up first). RB I have no idea who'll Barça will target but they'll probably end up with a good La Liga tested RB that I'm not familiar with.

Also, this could be the summer they go after Pogba, with Ineista getting old (like you said). It may be that time they pull the trigger, we all know that's Pogba's first choice (unless Zidane stays at RM and convinces PP otherwise).

That snake Sandro Rosell has a lot of shady ties in Brazil that run deep. In fact I think his company in Brazil was being investigated for corruption at some point in 2008-09. I think his involvement helped Neymar come to Camp Nou.

Damn that's dissing to compare the endless trolling in the NBA thread and here :lol: :x

I agree that Barca doesn't have as much depth as years past and it shows in the non impactful subs. I still think they'll hold on to the league but man no one could've expected them to make waste of what everyone thought was an insurmountable lead in the league.

Wouldn't be mad if they didn't though :lol:

Boateng is supposed to be back in training today, thats huge for Bayern going into the semis if he will be fit in time. I believe he's one of the best CB's in the world next to Godin and Chiellini when he's fit.

Good thing he doesn't have to worry about Messi this time around :lol:

For some reason I don't see Neymar being there long term no matter what contract he signs.

Yea I can't see him staying around in Messi's shadow for that much longer either,definitely not for the amount of time it'll take before he retires...

He doesn't strike me as a one club kind of player :lol:

Last edited:
Edit - Strong rumor is Barca & Sevilla have agreed on french striker Kevin Gameiro. Barca to pay €20 m & give Sevilla Alen Halilovic whose currently on loan to Sporting Gijon. If Gameiro was 23-24, this would be a great signing but he's 29. :rolleyes ..

If Sevilla pull that off, you wanna talk about pulling a coup.... He's the only player I've seen FIFA give a 90+ potential to other than Neymar lol, and from his highlights he looks legit

@ESPNFC
BREAKING: The FA have charged Jamie Vardy with improper conduct. #LCFC also charged with failing to control players. 

It's not over till it's over, I told you.

******* hell, what a time of the season to happen as well, will probably get another game ban and miss United too. Great

It's not over till it's over, I told you.

******* hell, what a time of the season to happen as well, will probably get another game ban and miss United too. Great
Chelsea gonna let you win that last match. They don't wanna see Spurs winning it. Looks like i'll be sending you a shirt very soon lo

For some reason I don't see Neymar being there long term no matter what contract he signs.

I can see him staying until the end of his prime and then going to PSG. Some guy who claims to be ITK over the summer said that Neymar relishes the idea of United building the team around him but that was most likely a ploy to get a better deal from barca.

Also can picture him moaning about the weather. Barca really is the best club for him at the moment.

Man, hope that moment of madness doesn't define their season. 
As much as he shouldn't have said it or reacted that way, Vardy was right. The bloke was a ****. Not only that but he's been taken off the referees list for this weekend. What does that say :lol:

So what happens with this "FA Charge", is Vardy really going to be suspended another game? He got a red, he misses the next match. That should be all.

Rck and other Spurs fans.......... You nervous bros?? :lol:

It's basically win or go home till the end of the season :lol:

So ya a little. Poch hasn't won a match in 6 tries vs Stoke so hopefully we break that steak for him :nerd:

Ohhhhhhh Spurs are playing Stoke?...

Cold and rainy night in Stoke - Ya'll don't have a shot, but then again, No TEAM in the world has a shot playing there, so don't feel bad.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhh Spurs are playing Stoke?...

Cold and rainy night in Stoke - Ya'll don't have a shot, but then again, No TEAM in the world has a shot playing there, so don't feel bad.
I was chatting with some mates back in the UK about this upcoming cold, rainy night in Stoke and they just started busted up laughing. Not sure if they got the reference :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom