❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2017494
Just ******* look at this.
View media item 2017495
A man has just scaled a moving double decker bus. The city has lost it and I ******* love it. Idgaf what our goal difference is are you mad :rofl: 8 years ago my team were relegated to the third tier and now we're the champions of England. Goal difference? **** outta here :rofl:

NT I ******* LOVE YOU ALL

Last edited:
:lol: @bronconation24 for a donkey fan you pretty cool when it comes to NFL but you showing *** right now son.

Keep playing FIFA for a few more years then talk my dude. :lol:

heggsy heggsy congratulations man, that feeling when sports make dreams come true is hard to beat. :pimp:

Last edited:
kasper and peter the first ever father son premier league winners?
Fate straight trolling the Spurs. Imagine if some Spurs fan was in a coma for the last year and woke up today for someone to tell him: "Guess what? We finished the league with more points than Chelsea, Arsenal, United, City, Liverpool and Everton. But wait..."

Last edited:
It really is incredible that somehow, a dude from Leicester found his way to NT and saw his team rise to the top and shared his experience with people from across the ocean.

What are the odds?

Double the 5000-1 odds it took for Leicester to win it, and make it 10,000-1 to have found this random guy and then share the experience with heggsy heggsy

Congrats heggsy heggsy what a crazy couple years.

Seriously guys, you lot are ******* amazing. Chances of this happening and me being able to share it with you were ridiculous but I'm glad I have and I swear if we never win another game I'll be happy. I wish words could describe this feeling. Football isn't just a game, it's ******* magical and I feel sorry for any bastard who doesn't like it.

We gonna have a Euro 2016/Copa America Centenario thread or stay posted in here?
I would call a vote for not having both here. from the woodworks of the internets the oompa loompas will show up and ravage our peaceful greek democracy here. Those threads will be poorly and hastily built like the minds who monitor it

Seriously guys, you lot are ******* amazing. Chances of this happening and me being able to share it with you were ridiculous but I'm glad I have and I swear if we never win another game I'll be happy. I wish words could describe this feeling. Football isn't just a game, it's ******* magical and I feel sorry for any bastard who doesn't like it.

:pimp: :pimp: congrats HEGGSY

You gonna make me cry dawg

^Now you can hang a Champions 2015/16 flag next to that Promotion 2013/14 flag :pimp:

Your washed QB drug user got carried by a legendary defense
Go back home and be a family man

Lmao look at you. I just simply state a fact and y'all get salty af. Like I said, hats off to Leicester city. But there's no denying the rest of epl is garbage. And btw, *a legend late in his career got carried by a legendary defense.
No one cares about your fact Buzz Killington
Your troll is effective, but you're still being a d***
Anyway imma stop, you got too much attention already

View media item 2017630
In less exciting news,DDG was named player of the year by the fans for the 3rd season in a row...I can't even imagine where we'd be in the post Fergie era without that man,probably in a relegation fight :lol: :smh:. Big reason why I truly believe that he's the best in the world at the moment.

View media item 2017632
Smalldini won the players POTY,Rashford won U-18 POTY,CBJ won U-21 POTY and Tony's debut goal against 'Pool won goal of the season.

Last edited:
I remember early in the season people where saying their season will go the way of Southampton's last season that it won't last...boy did it ****** last 
laugh.gif
 all the way to the title congrats to them again can't be said enough.

Last edited:
Word,it's even funnier/more ironic when his own NFL team just won a title in spite of some of the worst SB winning starting QB play we've seen since Trent Dilfer :lol:

This is probably his mans

View media item 2017688

Last edited:
Don't think I ever saw him in this thread until today. Couple of oompa loompas invaded the thread earlier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom