❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pep gonna get a serious wakeup call when he comes to England next year. It ain't gonna be like La liga or Germany where players can take games off and still win. Every game is gonna be a grind and if you aren't on it, you will get beat. Not to mention, almost every club from top to bottom will have money to spend on players. Ain't no more free lunches.
I can't wait for @CoupeIt88's response to this 

Great game. Bayern had the ball like 75% of the time. :smh:
Atleti and that defense played better.

**** I totally forgot about robben cause dude has been hurt like all year. wish we could've had him healthy the last 2 years, probably would've made a huge difference

Robben is hurt like every time Champions League time.

Hoping we keep everyone but teams are coming for Lewi, Muller.

mannn forreal robben always goes down when we need him :smh:

I'm worried about losing lewa, but I highly doubt we sell off muller. Rummenige has already stated that no amount of money can take him away and he doesn't want to leave. I'm sure ancelotti will bring in some more talent to replenish losing guys like ribery, gotze, etc.

Last edited:
I'm so ready for tomorrow but I'm not at the same time **** a Madrid derby lets do this City
Alright thats enough positivity from me back to being pessimistic

Pep gonna get a serious wakeup call when he comes to England next year. It ain't gonna be like La liga or Germany where players can take games off and still win. Every game is gonna be a grind and if you aren't on it, you will get beat. Not to mention, almost every club from top to bottom will have money to spend on players. Ain't no more free lunches.
magic-johnson-e1332939661537.jpg

I was just thinking randomly about how pissed off/disgusted Cambiasso must feel after declining to renew his contract with Leicester and joining Olympiakos after last season...:lol: :x

Last edited:
Meh. They were always gonna be a tough out, but no one expected them to get this far and beat both Barca and Bayern.

Ummmm, I'm literally raising my hand (me, me, me!!)

I got scolded for saying Atletico was a top three club, so yea - I'll take that W. :lol:

But on a serious note, stop comparing Atletico to Leicester, whoever is doing that is disrespecting the **** out of Atletico. This team has been a top team in the world for better part of 4 years. Leicester is a Cinderella story, they don't even compare.

I can't wait for @CoupeIt88
's response to this 

My response is, I agree with that. EPL is way more balanced from top to bottom, but it's still not very top heavy (European wise).

So yea it'll be Pep's biggest challenge of his career, but at the same time he took the easiest "FIFA career mode" team to take on that challenge. He's a herb for continuing to want to manage the best clubs without taking any risk. Still a great coach but he's soooo corny.

Last edited:
I don't think he's a Herb for wanting to manage top clubs or choos My City. We encourage players to go to tops sides in Europe. For example people saying if Pogba leaves Juve (a great team right now) to go to Barca (an even better team), we don't call him a herb and say he's not taking a risk so I dont think it's fair to hold mangers to a different standard.

Well maybe want is a poor choose of words (outside of Barca fans) lol. But none of us would fault him if he choose to go there. I think we would understand why he would go there and that's it's a completely reasonable decision instead of saying he choose the easy way out.

Last edited:
I don't think he's a Herb for wanting to manage top clubs or choos My City. We encourage players to go to tops sides in Europe. For example people saying if Pogba leaves Juve (a great team right now) to go to Barca (an even better team), we don't call him a herb and say he's not taking a risk so I dont think it's fair to hold mangers to a different standard.

That's cool, I don't want to force you to think he's a herb... I just think he's a herb :lol:

A player going to a big club doesn't really compare to a manager, from my point of view. It's just I've seen Mourinho take a couple sinking ships to the promise land, he's been risky. I would have thought Pep would have wanted to do something similar by now. That's why I wanted to see Pep take over United or Arsenal - but City, mehhhhhhh - that's weak to me bro.

Once again thats just me tho..

That's cool, I don't want to force you to think he's a herb... I just think he's a herb
laugh.gif

A player going to a big club doesn't really compare to a manager, from my point of view. It's just I've seen Mourinho take a couple sinking ships to the promise land, he's been risky. I would have thought Pep would have wanted to do something similar by now. That's why I wanted to see Pep take over United or Arsenal - but City, mehhhhhhh - that's weak to me bro.

Once again thats just me tho..
I feel you thats your opinion on it and thats cool. I just don't believe taking over the City squad is as easy as people think it is and I don't blame him for taking the best available job compared to United or Arsenal. I mean we saw what happened to those dudes out their against Southhampton this whole squad needs to be overhauled and him coming here is not a cakewalk to the EPL title next season for us. Off the top of my head I can only think of 6-8 players out of a 22 man squad that should stay. Luckily we have the money and the means to overhaul the squad now.

Last edited:
My response is, I agree with that. EPL is way more balanced from top to bottom, but it's still not very top heavy (European wise).

So yea it'll be Pep's biggest challenge of his career, but at the same time he took the easiest "FIFA career mode" team to take on that challenge. He's a herb for continuing to want to manage the best clubs without taking any risk. Still a great coach but he's soooo corny.
damn, I did not see this coming

cool cool Coup

damn, I did not see this coming

cool cool Coup

:lol: :lol:

But yo - I never, ever, ever said the EPL wasn't the most competitive league in Europe tho Rck - you got it misconstrued. I just said they don't produce the type of homegrown talent that Germany, Spain, and Italy do..

And that the EPL top clubs aren't dominating the way they used to. They haven't been able to compare with the Real's, Barca's, and Bayern's of the world for a long time now - so that why I've been saying the top clubs aren't heavy anymore.

But no doubt they're the most competitive league, but "best league" that's very hard to objectively argue right now, especially since 2010.

So give me another handshake gif bro :lol:

Last edited:
Rohalic I'm actually waiting for the mid week to finish before I post haha.

This galaxy KC game is lit

though i rate pep as the best manager in the world.. I can see the point that he hasn't won anything that he wasn't the clear cut favorite to win; aside from his first season at Barca and barring last years UCL he has been knocked out of UCL by lesser quality (on paper) teams. He's also struggled this year with adapting his tactics to his european competition with that being said.. He will be going to a team that has probably the best core (aside maybe tottenham) in the league where I expect him to get results. Sure he will make his changes and bring in his players but don't even try and tell me he's gonna perform some major surgery. I bet right now he's praying Pelle doesn't get city to the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom