❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Arsene is just reverse trolling?

What if he knows the whole time that Vardy is going to troll him, and in the meantime while he "waits" all his alleged targets will be snatched up by other teams, leaving him with nothing but a whole summer of one signing again?

*weebey.gif
You overestimate the madman. Wenger gonna be in the stands at the Euro's asking his assistants and Stan "how cheap do you think we can sign him for? Griezmann cant possibly be worth more than... €20 million, right?"

AGDJSOAGRIWHSG [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Arsene out here low balling eBay bids when the seller posts $275 firm cash in hand.

griezzy and pogba have been real close lately. would be dope if they ended up on the same team somewhere in the next couple years

Their friendship is beautiful

Somebody posted a black/white picture of them when they were warming up. I knew it that I had to use that pic for my lock screen wallpaper

View media item 2061019

Last edited:
Yup :x

Meanwhile we'll probably get Andre Gomes for 50...

Man the amount of salt I feel about Juve/Bayern when it comes to the transfer market... :smh:

Poor Blanc :lol:

@GFFN:
Unai Emery will sign his PSG contract tomorrow, according to La Sexta http://goo.gl/MZogMe

Last edited:
Laurent lost his job the moment he tried to freestyle his tactics against Man City in that 2nd leg of the CL

With that team, he could have gotten past City.

Not excited to see the new manager, but not upset either

It sucks that La Liga is constantly losing talent that isn't on RM/Barca. Whether it's in the form of players or coaches.

Another one for Coutinho.

Just now seeing this Ronaldo goal for his second very very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom