❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to see nike playing city with kits now too.. they gave us horrible kits at the end while they were blessing city.. glad to see they got lazy and used the same euro templates on both their kits

glad to see nike playing city with kits now too.. they gave us horrible kits at the end while they were blessing city.. glad to see they got lazy and used the same euro templates on both their kits

I've noticed most NTs and clubs have the SAME template or similar in their kits. Its a shame :lol:

I hope it happens man,he'd be a relatively cheap option and would kill 2 birds with 1 stones since he can play both as a no.9 or RW.

My Fifs players in here will know his name well :lol:,dude becomes a world beater with an 88 potential :lol: :x

Man we'd have one of the more enviable young cores in Europe if some of these signings get done

Last edited:
It sucks that La Liga is constantly losing talent that isn't on RM/Barca. Whether it's in the form of players or coaches.

It could be worse. It could be Ligue 1

Indeed could be the Eredivisie.

could be dormund

PA-20822920.jpg

United signing Embolo would be really nice 
pimp.gif

Hopefully the report about Vardy staying at Leicester is true. Would be nice to see the team staying together for next season.

The real question is... what's wrong with chips and gravy... and is it frowned upon in London?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom