❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[rule]
Just now seeing this Ronaldo goal for his second very very nice

If it was on purpose it would've been a dope *** goal, but that **** was a lucky bounce :lol: he kicked it on accident into his other foot. that's why he was laughing after haha

If it was on purpose it would've been a dope *** goal, but that **** was a lucky bounce
laugh.gif
he kicked it on accident into his other foot. that's why he was laughing after haha

Oh **** you're right I can see it in the slo mo at the end of that clip now didnt notice before  
laugh.gif

[rule]

If it was on purpose it would've been a dope *** goal, but that **** was a lucky bounce :lol: he kicked it on accident into his other foot. that's why he was laughing after haha

Oh **** you're right I can see it in the slo mo at the end of that clip now didnt notice before  :lol:

yeah lmao I missed it at first too, I was watching live and was like yooooo he just did a wild *** chip to score that. Then they showed the slow mo and him laughing after and i was like ohhhhhh :lol:

RIP to the former captain & coach of the Super Eagles, the Big Boss. Condolences to his four children & the rest of the family. The kids lost their mother to a 3 year battle with cancer in December & now they lost their pops. He was one of 2 Africans to win the Africa Cup as player & coach (the other was Egypt's Mahmoud El-Gohary).

Having grown up with Nigerian friends & my son's best friend & team mate is Nigerian, I know how Keshi is a big deal.
/quote]

came to post about him. I found out through a phone call from my mom. The Nigerians in my area are real close and we do business with them. Even more intimate is I'm friends with Keshi's son. Stephen Keshi Jr. He always kept the fact of his great dad's life on the low. Went to HS, Uni, weddings and raves together. On top of that Keshi Jr's mom died 6 months ago. My condolences man

Last edited:
Yea I was watching for 2 min trying to figure out what I'm missing because it looked completely like he messed up, which he did :lol:

I made a fantasy league for the Euro. Coupé It Coupé It maybe you could add it to the 1st page and mention it in the title. You should be able to click the link and just type in the code. But you can go to uefa.com and go to Euro 2016, go to fanzone and go to fantasy. You can set up your team and go through the steps, eventually you'll be asked to join a leauge and you can type the code in
http://eurofantasy.uefa.com/en/fantasy16/leagues
League name: NikeTalk
Code: 72723JMN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom