❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't look like Hugh Laurie... :lol: Check out The Night Manager though.... :smokin

I didn't pay attention to Watford but was Sanchez Flores unfairily fired?

Monchi has reportedly approved a swap of fullbacks with Barca. The Blaugrana are apparently sending Sevilla Douglas for 29 year old Mariano Ferreira... I swear Barca's new sporting director Robert Fernandez has a thing for aquiring 29 year old players...:smh:

Lazio is rumored to be intrested in Barca's Adriano & Atletico's Vietta to replace Klose.

I would really really hate if Los Blancos get Pogba. Rumor is they let go of their hopes of Lewa & not have their sites on Pogba.

Edit - Apparently Enrique will be playing Arda Turan & Aleix Vidal a lot more in the next campaign. He's rumored to only be interested in getting Marquinhos from PSG or either Nolito or preferrably Juve's Dybala if the club were able to get any of them.

Last edited:
I don't think Sanchez got fired iirc,he decided to leave on his own accord because I remember their owner talking him up as the next Poch during the season :lol:

Carrick coming back is good for the locker room,his form on the pitch has slipped recently but he's still a great leader and I highly doubt he'll be called upon as much as he was under LVG so he should be healthy

Last edited:
I made a fantasy league for the Euro. Coupé It Coupé It maybe you could add it to the 1st page and mention it in the title. You should be able to click the link and just type in the code. But you can go to uefa.com and go to Euro 2016, go to fanzone and go to fantasy. You can set up your team and go through the steps, eventually you'll be asked to join a leauge and you can type the code in
http://eurofantasy.uefa.com/en/fantasy16/leagues
League name: NikeTalk
Code: 72723JMN

I don't think Sanchez got fired iirc,he decided to leave on his own accord because I remember their owner talking him up as the next Poch during the season :lol:
I think Flores did get sacked. It was one of the oddest things I remembered all season. Didn't pay attention to much of his tactics but I didn't see anything wrong with him at all. Ighalo and Deeney were fun to watch when they were clicking. I'm still dying at the Men in Blazers calling Deeney the Fat Drake :lol:

I think he deserved better but I think his slump at the end of the season was the downfall. Watford was doing extremely well before the winter break and ever since I think they just fell flat.

He did get sacked despite all of his players rallying around him. He's an up & coming coach. He kept Watford up the previous season & that in it of itself is an accomplishment but Watford is Watford. What does the owner expect from his club? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Espanyol gonna Espanyol too... :rolleyes

Last edited:
With barca switching around their defense players they could potentially have a bad start next season because it will take time for the new players to gel.

I don't think you'll see a bad start... Having the Barca triumvirate masks a lot of deficencies especially if they're outscoring opponants. My guess is you won't see the true weaknesses until the bigger league games against the top 5-6 teams in the league especially Against Atelti & Los Blancos. Also the later stages of the CL.

If the Madrid rumors about Pogba are true though, my guess is the board will spend big. I get the impression they're embarassed about Madrid winning the CL & will need to save face with big signings if Madrid are really chasing Pogba.

He did get sacked despite all of his players rallying around him. He's an up & coming coach. He kept Watford up the previous season & that in it of itself is an accomplishment but Watford is Watford. What does the owner expect from his club? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Espanyol gonna Espanyol too... :rolleyes
Watford is ran by idiots. The manager did what he could under the circumstances. They could've had two less losses, but you're a newly promoted team and your manager is trying to put out the best lineup to go up against teams who have been in the league longer than you. Hell, if you type in most teams names in google, you'll get some of kind of transfer rumor. You type in Watford, and you get nothing but their wikipedia page.

Leicester is trying to sign Deeny, I guess that's a Watford rumor :lol:
------

RM seems to moving on from De Gea for right now :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn I didnt realize Sanchez was legit sacked,they didnt announce it like that and I just thought he wanted to go bak to Spain for another job. All the players and fans seemed to love him though,don't know who the club thinks can do better :lol:

For Yaya,I always thought he'd end up at Inter seeing as they were the main ones after him and I couldn't see his ego allowing him to play in China no matter if they offered 30m per :lol:

Last edited:
I appreciate everything Yaya has done for us in his time at City and his 13/14 season is unforgettable to me he was fantastic that season but it was time for him to go the player on the field will be missed who he was as a person at times ill try not to think about to much
laugh.gif
. I might cop a Yaya Inter shirt just cause.

Last edited:
Bout time he moved to Serie A. Seeing him play in City last year was painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom