❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg anyone to tell me, what Drinkwater, Noble, Antonio, Defoe even, would have done worse than the players he picked.

I beg, he comes out and explains why he never played two strikers with 50 between them together up front.

I beg, he explains the reasons for taking Wilshere, Henderson, Barkley(he didn't even get one minute of playing time) Milner, Sterling. over the players I mentioned above.

I'm so angry, we're ****, I know that, but this is humiliating beyond any words.
Noble and Drinkwater should of deserved a shout especially after the season they had. Wilshere and Milner and arguable Barkley should of been left off. Dele Alli for how hyped he was played poorly all tournament IMO but was always somehow in the games.

That particular comment wasn't specifically aimed at you coupe, but it has been said in here before.

I didn't see crap or poor being said by anyone with half a brain on here, then again, I haven't been keeping up as much as I should have in here, so who knows :lol: But there def is a tension between the "EPL is over-rated" crowd vs the "EPL is the best" crowd. So it wouldn't surprise me. :lol:

At the end of the day, I don't think any league can be the "best" if they rely on foreign players. When the majority of a league's players have to be actual citizens, it's impossible to be the best, Can't be possible. That's one of the reasons I've said Bundesliga or La Liga > EPL. Way less foreign talent from top to bottom, and way more talented national's.

From top to bottom, if a "specific" country doesn't produce quality talent, that league will obviously suffer and be watered down. That's where the whole - system, style, and youth development argument comes to play. I've touched on it, Psk has shown several reports on it - England for some reason continues to be arrogant and stuck in the past when it comes to youth-development. I don't get it, especially when they have all the resources in the world.

That's crazy good thing he you guys have a chance to get someone else at the helm.

Its such a simple concept...let players do what they do best and put them where they play best yet he insisted on forcing the England players into a 4-3-3, like does he know there are other formations 
laugh.gif

The issue starts with coaching at the youth levels. Playing competative matches on full sized pitches, focusing on the bigger/faster players rather than the smaller ones is not conducive to producing high quilty players. Also the number and quality of coaches at youth level is low. It was there for all to see today, midfielders offering nothing on the ball, CBs hoofing the ball up field rather than passing out from the back :smh:

Unless Marcus Edwards or Marcus Rashford turn in to a world beater, it's going to be more of the same.

Psk mentioned Rooney earlier, I really hope Jose releases this dude.

I don't see Jose backing down from a fight with an over-rated, old, slobby "club legend", especially after the way Jose ethered Iker Casillas' career :lol:

But when it comes to Wayne Rooney and Manchester United, it seems to be a different scenario. IDK if Jose will have the power to release this bum :lol:

LVG's injury curse was tragic man :smh:,if Wazza hadn't gotten injured, he most likely would've broken Sir Bobby's goal scoring record by now and his testimonial this summer could've been his official swan song

Bruh transfer window is gonna be lit this year tho. M's on M's on M's being thrown at any and everyone*

*pending the value of the £ in a week.

Oh, I've come to terms with that. I fully expect the extent of Wenger's summer spending to be focused on winter jackets (on clearance of course).

We'll prob get Dembele because he'll be free. Not a dig at him, I like him...he's French, 19yo, and a striker. That has Wenger written all over it

Glad to see that it wasn't a dream,England actyually got elminated by Iceland :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In transfer news,t's official

View media item 2083978
@juvefcdotcom: Dani Alves: "My number? I will wear 23 in honour of @KingJames."

“LeBron James is someone I admire for the way he constantly reinvents himself and never rests on his laurels, always aiming for new challenges and triumphs.
“After leaving Miami, where he was enjoying a good career, he’s come back with a bang and reinvented himself. It’s a decision that brought about my choice to move to a new country, meet new team-mates and experience another type of football.”

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2016/dani-alves---here-to-make-history-.php

Real recognize real :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom