❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ Barca wanting a top notch forward/striker to come & sit on the bench... :smh:

If this is the last of the transfer activity (bar some outgoing players), I think the team should be fine though.

I think last campaign's meh end had a lot to do with fatigue from a long year coming off the treble wins & a looong summer tour...

Last edited:
Marcus Edwards made his debut for Spurs today. Sky is the limit for this kid. Wouldn't mind Mou signing up him and Reece Oxford before the English tax kicks in.

@samuelJayC Wenger confirms Mertesacker out for a "few months" & says Lacazette discussions are "secret".

Word is that Arsenal will bid again but at 40m ....I would have went to 45m

Last edited:
It is only a question of hours before Paul Pogba joins Manchester United. [corriere dello sport] #MUFC

giphy.gif

Hopefully tomorrow's big day...:nerd:

If this saga drags on past this week,I say they move on to other targets. For the price Juve want,you could probably get Matuidi,a RB and a CB :lol: :x

Got a feeling Ed's gonna buckle under the pressure and cave in to Juve/Raiolas demands soon,they've gotten too far to balk at an extra 10m imo

Last edited:
FRANCISCO LIVES THE DREAM IN ALVALADE
By Jornal Sporting
24 Jul, 2016
NOTÍCIAS
Young Sporting fan gets the new season underway
He might be just five years old, but he has already captured the hearts of every Sporting fan with his brave fight against cancer. Dressed in a full Sporting strip, Francisco signed his first contract with the club in a ceremony with president Bruno de Carvalho.

"We have the pleasure of signing Francisco, whose job it is to kick off the first match of the season", said Bruno de Carvalho, going on to speak about Alvalade's latest signing: "He is the big signing of the night. He is a big name who will show everyone what Sporting is all about. The club is 110 years old and it is with people like Francisco that we will easily last another 110.

The dream was complete when little Francisco led the team out in front of 30,000 fans and made his way to the centre spot to get the game underway.

http://www.sporting.pt/en/news/club/noticias/2016-07-24/francisco-lives-the-dream-alvalade

If pogba was smart he would return to juve, lock up serie a and potentially a CL and get an extra 20-60 mill to transfer next season

If pogba was smart he would return to juve, lock up serie a and potentially a CL and get an extra 20-60 mill to transfer next season

As logical as that is for winning, I think his plan is to go to Man U to mature then when he hits his prime go to RM. If he goes now at age 23 he can do 4 years at united then when he's entering his prime at 27 he can make his move to RM and do another 4-5 years there easy at least. I think that's his thinking if everything goes according to plan

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: that's great

@PaulTenorio Ancelotti says Julian Green has played well, worked hard. Must continue to improve, but "he will be important for us in the season."

@BrianSciaretta Breaking: American CM Caleb Stanko has been loaned from Freiburg to SC Vaduz - a Liechtenstein-based club in the Swiss Super League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom