❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has banished the overweight players to train away from the team until they get more fit. No surprise that Yaya & Nasri are among that group...

Pep out here body shaming his players 
roll.gif

If pogba was smart he would return to juve, lock up serie a and potentially a CL and get an extra 20-60 mill to transfer next season

As logical as that is for winning, I think his plan is to go to Man U to mature then when he hits his prime go to RM. If he goes now at age 23 he can do 4 years at united then when he's entering his prime at 27 he can make his move to RM and do another 4-5 years there easy at least. I think that's his thinking if everything goes according to plan

Or he can just stay at United for good [emoji]128064[/emoji]

If pogba was smart he would return to juve, lock up serie a and potentially a CL and get an extra 20-60 mill to transfer next season
As logical as that is for winning, I think his plan is to go to Man U to mature then when he hits his prime go to RM. If he goes now at age 23 he can do 4 years at united then when he's entering his prime at 27 he can make his move to RM and do another 4-5 years there easy at least. I think that's his thinking if everything goes according to plan
Or he can just stay at United for good [emoji]128064[/emoji]
#nothappening.net/exclusive lol, that boy is gonna bolt to RM and we all know it. I'd be surprised if we see him rocking the red for the rest of his career

United are getting played so hard.

Juve ain't selling Pogba and I bet Pogba doesn't want to leave.

Otherwise, he'd be gone already with such a hefty sum that they're asking for him.

I was looking at the PSG squad earlier and went to check out their academy and saw this. Had no clue about this.
French teams are limited to four players without EU citizenship. The squad list includes only the principal nationality of each player; several non-European players on the squad have dual citizenship with an EU country. Also, players from the ACP countries—countries in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Pacific that are signatories to the Cotonou Agreement—are not counted against non-EU quotas due to the Kolpak ruling.

United are getting played so hard.

Juve ain't selling Pogba and I bet Pogba doesn't want to leave.

Otherwise, he'd be gone already with such a hefty sum that they're asking for him.

My assumption for a few days now has been that the deal has turned to trash and it's just being drawn out.

I posted the other day that I feel like if it were really going to happen and United really already put the money up, then he'd be on the roster by now.

It can still happen, but it won't be a mind blowing earth rocking experience if the news comes back that it didn't. The whole situation is being milked and taking too long

Here's Pogba hanging with some guy in a cavs uniform tho

Paul-Pogba-with-NFL-player-Chad-Johnson-in-America.jpg

Ocho is a huge footy fangirl :lol:

The Pogba deal is supposed to be a world record breaking deal,of course it's gonna be complicated and drawn out given the unprecedented amount of money involved. Anyone remember the Bale saga? That seemed to drag on the entire summer and had lot of twists before dude got signed on deadline day :lol:

Given what's been reported,I'll give it till the end of the week before I jump off the Pogba train. That money could easily be served on a couple positions of need or on a cheaper world class CM like Kroos/Veratti/Rakitic so it wouldn't exactly be a waste *shrugs*

Last edited:
What the **** you trying to say Twellman?!?! You telling me Martinez is gonna be bringing kamikaze football to Atlanta?!?!?!

TT.JPEG

The Guardian reporting City are lining up purchases of Leroy Sane, Gabriel Jesus, & Marlos Moreno for £100m... :x

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...y-100m-leroy-sane-gabriel-jesus-marlos-moreno

Gazzetta dello Sport saying the Old Lady are going back to Roma to pilfer MFer Leandro Paredes... If this indeed is true, what on earth are the American owners doing with this club?!?!?!

http://www.gazzettaworld.com/news/transfer-market/juventus-roma-paredes/?refresh_ce-cp

Would love to see William Carvalho Everton playing for Foeman... Having said that, rumors of Conte wanting him to pair with Kante to have 2 fast & mobile center mids to pivot a 4-4-2 system...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom