❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oaxq6imC981uvi1voo1_540.jpg
Ronaldo bout to be transfered to the BX to play in NYCFC and his seed joining the USMNT.

If that ever happened :wow: :lol:

So nobody knew Ocho played in a soccer league in Kendall?? :lol:

Last edited:
According to the newest article by the Italian newspaper La Stampa, written by their most reliable journalist Massimiliano Nerozzi.
 Pogba to leave Juve for Man Utd. Total 115m bid: 100m to Juve & 15m to Raiola. The clubs now only need to agree a payment structure.
 Juve to get in touch with Ed Woodward (Man United VP) today or tomorrow to agree a payment structure & formalize Pogba's transfer.
The currency will be in € (Euros) by the way according to the newspaper.

Last edited:
or aubameyang. 75 for higuain or 90 for auba??? I don't think BVB passes on that much cash for him. IMO RM should've moved benz for a like 50ms and grabbed auba for like 90-100 instead of trying to grab pogba for 120ms and having to offload kroos in the process. but that's just me
Why would you prefer Auba over Benzema? Benezema is the much better player imo.
@MesutIsMagic
Met Mahrez today asked him if he's coming to Arsenal he just smiled and said I'am a winner I like to win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

coldblooded 

According to the newest article by the Italian newspaper La Stampa, written by their most reliable journalist Massimiliano Nerozzi.

The currency will be in € (Euros) by the way according to the newspaper.

giphy.gif

La Stampa and Sky Italia are arguably the most reliable papers in Italy

Real is out of the picture right now sinner, Zidane has admitted as much but Marca keep twisting his words and pushing the idea that they're still in the race :lol:

*the day I see James or Kroos being sold will be the day I'll start worrying about Real hijacking the deal. Zidane might like him but Flo doesn't seem to believe that he's worth 100m

Last edited:
Real is out of the picture right now sinner, Zidane has admitted as much but Marca keep twisting his words and pushing the idea that they're still in the race
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm not buying any of it till I see an official announcement!  

716707bloggif51b084a5e5645.gif

Real is out of the picture right now sinner, Zidane has admitted as much but Marca keep twisting his words and pushing the idea that they're still in the race :lol:

Where did you read that because he told the press in Ohio yesterday stating -

In this moment we are still working [on a move for Pogba], and I cannot say anything more.

Until August 31 anything can happen, but today he is not a Real Madrid player and I cannot talk about what will happen.

I always say how things are, but now is not the time to talk about this. A lot of clubs are interested in Pogba.

Real Madrid always want the best players. But we owe Juventus respect, and I can’t say anything more out of respect.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...n-pogba?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited:
Zidane was talking about working on training since they're on tour but papers are taking it that he meant Pogba even though Perez isn't gonna spend that much on him as well as Juve not having any interest in lowering the price...

He said last week that he doesnt see the need for major additions to his squad.

Italian papers don't even mention Real anymore :lol:

Last edited:
So last week they didn't want to match Barca for Gomes because James was staying but now this week they're willing to drop 120m for Pogba?

Something smells of saving face :lol:

Ro, you're making an assumption that Madrid didn't want to match. I never saw that headline or mentioned in the Gomes transfer. Who knows why Perez/Madrid didn't get him. I don't think he's worth the price paid but I guess that's the market. Madrid ended up lucking out really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom