❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on Reddit

nerd.gif

This comment killed me though 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

We're at the point where transfer sagas have now become marketing campaigns

In current transfer news,Arnautovic ended up reupping with Stoke for 4 years,really wanted him at Everton :smh:

Also

According to Sky Italia, Chelsea have made a new £38m bid for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

Immobile ended up joining Lazio

Last edited:
Koulibaly in the Prem please.

I love Serie A players joining the Prem.

Except for Pogba of course.

:rofl:

Last edited:
:smh:

Judain is getting the Di Maria treatment on social media

View media item 2114268
Naploi's president also went off on him making it seem like he's indebted to the club when in reality,it's the opposite after all he's done for them over the last few seasons including fetching them 90m euros this summer :lol:

Last edited:
I think Ibra...

Outside of us die hard footy fans, I find not many people know who Pogba is or much about him.

I think Ibra...

I find not many people know who Pogba is or much about him.

Can't you say the same for Ibra?

Beckham is a famous name for non soccer fans. I don't think they'll mention ibra unless you know some footy.

Can't you say the same for Ibra?

Beckham is a famous name for non soccer fans. I don't think they'll mention ibra unless you know some footy.

In my purview, I find more novices know who Ibra is than Pogba.

I haven't seen Yaya look this svelte in a minute. :lol:

Looks like Pep's work outs have benefited him.

View media item 2114282

Last edited:
FA has announced, that with the beginning of the quarterfinal , teams will get a fourth substitution in the overtime of the FA Cup.

IFAB has to approve this rule. 

Yep

Dybala, Tevez, Trezeguet, Camoranesi

All garbage

Trezeguet is from France 

He's as French as Higuain is French

Trezeguet was born in Rouen, Normandy, France, and grew up in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is the son of Argentine parents, footballer Jorge Trezeguet, who now works as his agent and Beatriz. He has a younger sister.

Came out of the youth system of a small Buenos Aires club named Platense. Finished his career at River Plate and Newell's Old Boys.

Last edited:
Damn had no idea.

Going back to your old club/league to finish your career is dope. Something Totti will never have to deal with [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom