❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn they where already booing Augusto whenever he had been touching the ball and now that...feels bad.

Watch the last 20 plus 7 mins added time -_-

Happy to see Iraq get that draw. Means a lot to a country that's been war torn for that long and those players to say they drew with Brazil.

Last edited:
The second half of the Japan Colombia match was litt. Japan's counter attack was so damn fast and efficient, couldn't believe the passes they were getting off the way they were flying down the field. Asano was really composed in front of goal, seemed like every attempt was close to go in

Sounds like he quit,there was talk of him being fed up with the situation there and being on the verge of leaving weeks ago. Doubt the club would do it on their own accord just 2 weeks from the season starting. Frank De Boer seems like the man that'll be replacing him

Last edited:
Regardless of yesterday's result, my first experience of watching Leiceser at Wembley was amazing.

Got any pics to share from yesterday Heggsy? Must have been quite the atmosphere.

I'm kind of shocked at how good Valencia has looked all preseason and last match :lol,I was ready to count him out after last season but he's been playing like a new man under Mou :smokin. He might have that RB spot locked down for the start of the season.

In other news...a certain someone just pulled up in a brand new Chevy at Carrington...

View media item 2126518
View media item 2126523

Last edited:
Banter.

@RobDawsonMEN
Rob Dawson Retweeted Manchester Airport
There's going to be a riot when it turns out to be Louis van Gaal.

@manairport
@RobDawsonMEN Can confirm the plane did not travel sideways

What's going on at Inter? 
nerd.gif

Firing your coach that close to the beginning of the season is the dumbest thing a club can do. 

What's going on at Inter? 8o

Firing your coach that close to the beginning of the season is the dumbest thing a club can do. 

It's because they had Frank de Boer lined up. Hate that he's going there bcs that club is a mess like the other Milan club.

What's going on at Inter? 8o

I can only imagine they were fighting over transfer targets and expectations.

Mancini will be scooped up somewhere I'm sure.

On the Pogba saga, he's overpriced, but not overrated. He's clearly gonna be one of the best. Great signing for United.

However, #pogback is potentially one of He worst hashtags ever. :lol

That's the most
On the Pogba saga, he's overpriced, but not overrated. He's clearly gonna be one of the best. Great signing for United.

However, #pogback is potentially one of He worst hashtags ever. :lol

heggsy heggsy 's statement about Pogba hits the nail right on the head. But I'll add if you go the dough to spend, spend it.

Back to the Inter thing though, there were rumors prior the sale that the Chinese group was going to fire Mancini because they favored de Boer. I just hope the new ownership group builds this club back up properly beginning with the youth academy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom