❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSK/Vtotheinay, you guys know where to buy the new Korea kit? I've been looking all over for it online

I haven't seen the Korean home shirt on any site here in the states or the UK. I think you're best bet is finding a legit retailer on eBay.

A quick search on eBay & I found the link below... Not sure if this is a reputable eBayer or not...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/262383448042?lpid=82&chn=ps&var=561176611850&ul_noapp=true

I'd love to get a Lee Seung Woo Korea shirt made but fat chance of that happening...

vtotheinay vtotheinay is Korean?!??!

Edit - Jeez Joe Hart, you're supposed to be impressing the new manager. :{

Last edited:
If Chelsea finishes Top 6 with this slightly revamped team I'll be amazed. Back four is trashy :x

I have no faith at all in the back 4, even with Zouma back. We need a left back (been the same every year since Cole left) and another CB in a desperate way. I have serious doubts a top 4 finish is gonna happen

The crowd is screaming "ZIKA" after every Iraq goal kick 
mean.gif
roll.gif

If Chelsea finishes Top 6 with this slightly revamped team I'll be amazed. Back four is trashy :x

I have no faith at all in the back 4, even with Zouma back. We need a left back (been the same every year since Cole left) and another CB in a desperate way. I have serious doubts a top 4 finish is gonna happen
Kante is going to be a major key.

That's the one piece of silver lining I'm seeing.

Iraq is quick to waste time 
laugh.gif

Brazil should really keep the crosses on the ground they don't really have an aerial threat.

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi yes sir. I'm half korean. and as for the jersey I haven't seen the 2016 in the states anywhere, but the 2014 WC jersey was on sale mad cheap everywhere and at nike outlets even for like $25. I got my mom the home and away both. If you're ok with that one I'm 100% sure you can find either home or away for a good price

I know this is the olympics so obviously this isn't the full strength Brazilian squad, but it is incredible how far Brazil has fallen from the graces. The Brazil I grew up watching was absolutely incredible. Could be down a goal or two going into the dying minutes of the game and you'd almost expect them to equalize, despite their performance on the night. No longer got that caliber of personnel in every position anymore, how things change.

Is William a common first name/last name in Portuguese speaking countries or is that just a nickname? :rollin

I know this is the olympics so obviously this isn't the full strength Brazilian squad, but it is incredible how far Brazil has fallen from the graces. The Brazil I grew up watching was absolutely incredible. Could be down a goal or two going into the dying minutes of the game and you'd almost expect them to equalize, despite their performance on the night. No longer got that caliber of personnel in every position anymore, how things change.
Co sign on everything,they used to be easily the most fun team to watch and to see them reach the lows they have recently is so disappointing.

The corrupt Brazilian FA has as much a role in them falling off than anyone. Their choice in coaches have been laughable lately.

It's looking like the Seleção won't be worth a damn until Pep eventually takes over after he's done at Citeh :lol :{

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom