❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mastamind89 mastamind89 what do we gotta do to get asano a permit? Really anticipating the next Japan match

...and real excited for the season, man every game between the top 10 is going to feel like a derby. I'm very intrigued at Alexis being tried at striker, I always wondered and felt he could do a job there with his nose for goal and decisive movement in the box. I'm guessing iwobi and the ox on the flanks for sunday and Wenger continuing the experiment with Alexis up top

Wonder what number Pogba will take, 15?

Chelsea is the only team from now till the window closes that is gonna be busy. Fell like all the other big clubs are done.

If we listened to half of y'all right now we would be expecting an 8th place finish, and yet no one has even said we'll win the PL this year. Top 3? Without a doubt, but no one guaranteeing a title in Jose's first year

I'm saying it fam, league is ours.

mastamind89 mastamind89 what do we gotta do to get asano a permit? Really anticipating the next Japan match

...and real excited for the season, man every game between the top 10 is going to feel like a derby. I'm very intrigued at Alexis being tried at striker, I always wondered and felt he could do a job there with his nose for goal and decisive movement in the box. I'm guessing iwobi and the ox on the flanks for sunday and Wenger continuing the experiment with Alexis up top

I'm hoping that Wenger opts for Campbell on the right along with Alexis and Ramsey in front of Xhaka and Elneny to start off. I'm worried we're about to trot out there with a Holding Chambers partnership at CB, but maybe Wenger decides to let Koscielny play. Theo can start up top, but Akpom can be a useful sub this game. I'm honestly not expecting much first game, three of our best players are out.

Russ-Troll.gif

For those saying Pogba is too much. Or you would only pay that amount for a 50+ goal striker .....would you have paid what RM paid for Bale?

God I hate Man U. Ibra and Pogba in the same summer. I'm jelly.

If it wasn't for Thierry Henry being the first black soccer player I followed and admired, Arsene Wenger woulda been left by now. :{

For those saying Pogba is too much. Or you would only pay that amount for a 50+ goal striker .....would you have paid what RM paid for Bale?

Yes. He showed everything at Tottenham that Pogba showed at Juve and then some. Plus, wasn't he in the top 5-10 scorers in La Liga last year, despite being hurt for a fair amount of time?

I believe there's a rule that if you pay a certain amount for a foreign player, they can quality for a work permit, I see this rule being mentioned on reddit a lot but I don't think we paid enough to meet it.
Hopefully the Olympics gives him enough credit as a special talent to allow for a work permit. I'm not sure what other criteria they look at aside from having played a certain amount of games for the national time. I do hope that Japan goes through the next round so we can see more of Asano.

I was pretty much thinking the same thing. But I do wonder if Wenger would put Gibbs or Debuchy at CB
Cech
Bellerin-Chambers-Holding-Moneral
Xhaka-Coquelin
Ox-Rambo-Iwobi
Alexis

Wonder what number Pogba will take, 15?

Chelsea is the only team from now till the window closes that is gonna be busy. Fell like all the other big clubs are done.

There's been no registered #6 all summer.

This deal has been made since the boy touched down in the US.

Didn't your club just spend 90 on a 30 yr old ? Deff should be pressure to win ucl no?

Yessir. With one of the best defenses in the world, behind Atletico, and a deep and stacked squad, we have a great chance. Definitely one of the Favorites to win it all.

With the PL starting soon, I started up the PL fantasy league again, fantasy.premierleague.com I have the classic league called the NT Premier League, Code to join this league: 104732-34271 and the head-to-head league Code to join this league: 104732-34275
Quote for later.
joined in the classic league.... idk about h2h

What's stopping you?

joined in the classic league.... idk about h2h

How does fantasy soccer work? I've dabbled in basketball and football in the past but haven't done anything fantasy related in a few years.

You are given 100m to spend on 15 players of your choosing. You can't go over but you can stay under 100m of course. You can't pick more than 3 players from the same club. Each gameweek, there's a tally of how many points each of your players have scored and that gets added up. in the classic league, your position on the table is determined by how many points you have. Just like in real life.In H2H, you match up against a specific team within the league each week; wins, draws and losses are based upon your accumulated points for that game week versus the squad you're against. Your position on the table is based upon those wins, losses and draws. Very similar to real life with the focus being on the most wins. You also know who you are being matched up against beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom