⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scottie had a great season without Michael...
Yes, he did.

But AGAIN,

Greek the Freak: He is a 2x MVP that has been dominant the last two years. (Yes, he has had hiccups along the way). I don't think "Classic 2nd Options" do THAT.

Yes, he did.

But AGAIN,

Greek the Freak: He is a 2x MVP that has been dominant the last two years. (Yes, he has had hiccups along the way). I don't think "Classic 2nd Options" do THAT.

He was spoon fed at least 1 of those MVPs. LeBron was the more deserving MVP last year.

Like I knew damn well Giannis wasn't gonna knock down both of those free throws last night and I'm sure everybody else in here did too. All those charges he had you could see coming a mile away. Just cleaning up those little things and having a respectable jumper would completely change the outlook of the Bucks

Giannis will continue to fold under pressure for the Greek Freak name instead of Nigerian Nightmare. The Gods will continue to punish him.

Funny they posted this one when there were 2 other instances he did the same thing but converted on the shot. Granted, it wasn't a heavy contest.

Reactions: MVP
Nigerian Nightmare fits so much better. His shooting IS an absolute nightmare.

KHUFU KHUFU KHUFU KHUFU KHUFU KHUFU KHUFU KHUFU KHUFU KHUFU

165432019-5e5a494143cb099b86b6c9f768b4b40e4c9834c8-full.gif

Rook Watch...

Need my guy Deni to get up more than 2 shots in 28 minutes :lol:

Maybe letting go of Bogdan is going to be okay :nerd:

Small sample size, but the 2nd unit offense looks more fluid compared with Bogdan running it last year

Haliburton showing he belongs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom