⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see any other hip hop related acts besides Drake headlining a Super Bowl halftime show anytime soon. Rihanna won't do it because of principles, Kanye is unstable, etc.

On the pop side, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift seem inevitable.

That crowd be offended by any type of music that isn’t traditional country or the national anthem instrumental tho...I be cracking up at the fcc complaints they always have out the day after the super bowl :lol:

Has there ever been a country music that wasn't about booze, cheating, or sex?

problem is what would you want from Philly? And who wants Tobias on that deal?

It depends on how highly people value Mexey's potential. And Tobi has been earning his contract this year. But Yeah, the last thing Toronto would want is to take in more salary.

tbh I wouldn't do it unless Lowry wants to be traded.

Like is a late 1st round pick worth the franchise Icon?

Also it's not like you can tank totally, subtracting lowry the team could still prob make the playoffs.

Late Saturday evening, I received a flurry of texts from multiple executives around the league who said the Celtics were up to something. What they’re up to is unclear, but league sources have long said Boston is searching for upgrades to bolster its wing and big man position.

DANNY!

It's not difficult to understand,

Travis Scott

perfected the melodic rap music that has dominated popular music for like the last 10 years.

Im not some Travis Scott fan, but for a certain generation he's their guy

It's the same reason Jay-Z can't headline a superbowl.

Jay was big when Rap was still a niche genere.

The "sing/melodic/mumble rap" whatever you wanna call it is the most popular form of music in america today full stop.

So naturally Travis Scott one of the most effective practitioners of that style of music is going to be massively popular.

tbh I wouldn't do it unless Lowry wants to be traded.

Like is a late 1st round pick worth the franchise Icon?

Also it's not like you can tank totally, subtracting lowry the team could still prob make the playoffs.

But wouldn't this year be the ideal year to tank? You got FVV and Siakim as your building blocks, I'd much rather see the Raptors land a lottery pick than to see them lose in the first round. And if Lowry will stay, he will be asked to take a steep discount where other teams will be willing to pay more.

Masai did good by Lowry last year from giving me a thank you $30 mill contract. I wouldn't see any hard feelings if he's traded. Especially if he's traded to a competitive team...or the Spurs lol

But wouldn't this year be the ideal year to tank? You got FVV and Siakim as your building blocks, I'd much rather see the Raptors land a lottery pick than to see them lose in the first round. And if Lowry will stay, he will be asked to take a steep discount where other teams will be willing to pay more.

Masai did good by Lowry last year from giving me a thank you $30 mill contract. I wouldn't see any hard feelings if he's traded. Especially if he's traded to a competitive team...or the Spurs lol

I just don't think it's enough to thank tho.

Pascal, FVV, OG I think is enough to hang around in the east.

like we'd really have start sitting people out to tanks, and that doesn't seem like Masai's style.

I don't listen to Travis Scott, but he makes great merch. His Nike/Jordan collabs are good, but overhyped/overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom