⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be old but isn't it frowned up to trade a key player to a division rival? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

And I agree with osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , if Lowry's not asking for a trade then let the season run out and he can make his career choices in summer.

I just don't think it's enough to thank tho.

Pascal, FVV, OG I think is enough to hang around in the east.

like we'd really have start sitting people out to tanks, and that doesn't seem like Masai's style.

I do trust that Masai will make the right decision. But at the same time, it's hard to see a better option than tanking/ sitting players.

Miami is bound to get better now that they are healthier (and COVID protocol is behind them for now)
Cleveland has their backcourt back, Love will be back and may be bound to make a move to get rid of Drummond for another player who fits better
The Knicks have a PG now with Rose

I can't believe I am mentioning the Knicks and Cleveland here, but those are teams that can realistically be ahead of Toronto on the standings. At least for this year. I don't think the fans will mind tanking this year at all either.

Masai has never spearheaded a rebuild. Don't see him doing it now unless injuries spiral out of control to the point that it forces him to. But Nick Nurse will still play the starters 40 MPG. :lol:

wanted the Knicks to draft him.

They should have.

Analysts were happy the knicks drafted Toppin calling him Box office and all that. Tyler was the exact player they needed. I haven't been watching the Knicks closely, but man looking at Topin's numbers, is he even a consistent part of the rotation?

They should have.

Analysts were happy the knicks drafted Toppin calling him Box office and all that. Tyler was the exact player they needed. I haven't been watching the Knicks closely, but man looking at Topin's numbers, is he even a consistent part of the rotation?
Anytime you can use a lotto pick to draft a player that plays the same position as the franchise savior, you have to do it.

They should have.

He just came off an injury. He’s getting consistent minutes now though. Doesn’t look good in consistent minutes but he’s getting them.

I must be old but isn't it frowned up to trade a key player to a division rival? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

And I agree with osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh , if Lowry's not asking for a trade then let the season run out and he can make his career choices in summer.

My prediction is that he doesn’t get traded. Toronto wouldn’t send him to a non-contending and it doesn’t seem like the contending teams where he would fit best have the assets to get him. The Clippers sure don’t unless they get help from another team. Maybe the Sixers do, but I’m not sure.

1612803724448.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom