⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eum7Cc-XMAA4SYz

Eum7CdBWgAoicTE

I hope the Warriors find a way to matchup with the jazz in the first round.

I want redemption for missing out on the we believe warriors taking out the mavs 15 years ago. Was too young and didn’t have any money to bet but I knew it was gunna happen. I’d throw 5 figures on the warriors over the jazz in may 😂😂😂

I’ve been banging the drum since the draft and I’ll continue to do it:

You have a prime Steph Curry but you waste the 2 pick on a center who won’t come close to reaching his potential for another 3 years. LAMELO was sitting RIGHT THERE. the Klay injury even gave you the excuse to take him.

The warriors best lineup is with Dray at 5 anyway. Wiseman will never be apart of the death lineup. Imagine closing lineups of:

Dray/Oubre/Wiggins/Curry with LaMelo or Hali?
Dray/Wiggins/Klay/Curry with LaMelo/Hali???

Instead they chose a center. A center who they’re using as a rim runner like they couldn’t have had Javele McGee do that for 2 million a year.

I understand management will always think long term. They want the short term success and the long term success at the same time. But you have PRIME STEPH CURRY. what is prime Steph Curry going to do with a rim running center who won’t even play in closing lineups???

If it was Mobley, I would understand, but Wiseman was the wrong pick. Or he should’ve been traded. I’ll stay on this hill forever.

I remember I would always consider a 15 point lead a blowout and the game by and large over. Crazy to see things trending the opposite way.

I’ve been banging the drum since the draft and I’ll continue to do it:

You have a prime Steph Curry but you waste the 2 pick on a center who won’t come close to reaching his potential for another 3 years. LAMELO was sitting RIGHT THERE. the Klay injury even gave you the excuse to take him.

The warriors best lineup is with Dray at 5 anyway. Wiseman will never be apart of the death lineup. Imagine closing lineups of:

Dray/Oubre/Wiggins/Curry with LaMelo or Hali?
Dray/Wiggins/Klay/Curry with LaMelo/Hali???

Instead they chose a center. A center who they’re using as a rim runner like they couldn’t have had Javele McGee do that for 2 million a year.

I understand management will always think long term. They want the short term success and the long term success at the same time. But you have PRIME STEPH CURRY. what is prime Steph Curry going to do with a rim running center who won’t even play in closing lineups???

If it was Mobley, I would understand, but Wiseman was the wrong pick. Or he should’ve been traded. I’ll stay on this hill forever.
I agree. I like wiseman and think he will be legit in a few years, but you have to go LaMelo at 2 especially once klay went down.

Always draft best player available. Talent > fit

“From what I was told, they (Warriors) saw [LaMelo] as the most talented player in the draft, but the fit made more sense with Wiseman,” said Thompson. “It wasn’t like they weren’t on him.”

I remember I would always consider a 15 point lead a blowout and the game by and large over. Crazy to see things trending the opposite way.

Five 3s and moderate defense and/or a cold spell by the other team and you’re right back in the game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom